• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rise Against

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I hate that song so much.

But hey, at least they finally released Saviour.

Hero of War is one of my favorites of theirs. I love how they support their ideas/morals through their music in such a blunt, and kinda shocking way sometimes.

C

Crazium

Hero of War is one of my favorites of theirs. I love how they support their ideas/morals through their music in such a blunt, and kinda shocking way sometimes.
It's not even the message really, it's just that they tried to put a boring song in the middle of a Punk Rock album. It worked with Swing Life Away and Roadside to an extent but it's still the low point of the album.

If they want a slower song, they should do it like Everchanging, that was done perfectly and the acoustic version of that song is a lot better.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Everchanging acoustic is an amazing song as does Swing Life Away.
Hero of War was originally my favorite song, but I'm very "Eh" when I hear it these days. Still was a fantastic part of the gig though. Atmosphere was good. But Swing Life Away was better in my opinion.

C

Crazium

Everchanging acoustic is an amazing song as does Swing Life Away.
Hero of War was originally my favorite song, but I'm very "Eh" when I hear it these days. Still was a fantastic part of the gig though. Atmosphere was good. But Swing Life Away was better in my opinion.
I just don't know why they think they're obliged to make a super soft song every album.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Rise Against is my favorite band and after watching a couple of their Music Videos, I like how they go real deep with their songs.

C

Crazium

Rise Against is my favorite band and after watching a couple of their Music Videos, I like how they go real deep with their songs.

Download The Unraveling

right now

Start with the roots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back