• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rise Against

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crazium

Iv seen them Live twice and i plan to see them again this summer, There touring with Rancid.

There one of my top bands.
It's a shame I live in Indiana. When I heard they were touring with RANCID, I about peed my pants. Plus they always carry around Strike Anywhere who aren't bad themselves.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Yeah, but Rise Against seem a bit too political.
I am sort of surprised the other thread was merged with mine. Anyway I think Rise Against has become more political as time moved on. Though At times I think they can be overly political they are also just so amazing with their music. Appeal to Reason is maybe my favorite mainly because almost every song has a story around it. "Hero of War" is just purely amazing, and they just show how great lyrically they have been.

Now as I said if you really want to hear what Rise Against is then you must listen to the Unraveling. I bought it right before Appeal to Reason and was close to speechless when hearing it. The great drums, guitar, bass, and vocals all mixed together. One of the few bands I think have put out constant music that doesn't faulter to far from what they orginally started with.

Great band and one of my favorite. I was sort of hoping thye join warp and join it to come to St. Louis cause that would really decide if I want to go or not this year, but i guess I will wait and see.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
June 13th St. Louis​,​ MO Pops (​Outdo​ors)​

You got your wish, Tickets go on sale Next Saturday. Im feeling pretty sour right now that there is no Chicago Date for this tour. Billy Talent, Rancid, And Rise Against. They said they were gonna announce more but i still wished to see it ASAP

C

Crazium

June 13th St. Louis​,​ MO Pops (​Outdo​ors)​

You got your wish, Tickets go on sale Next Saturday. Im feeling pretty sour right now that there is no Chicago Date for this tour. Billy Talent, Rancid, And Rise Against. They said they were gonna announce more but i still wished to see it ASAP
3 of my favorite bands ever. It's retarded that they have no Chitown show since RA came from Chicago.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Haven't heard Rancid
What???? Seriously check them out they are amazing.

The show at Pops I just need to find someone to go with so yeah. Cause Pops really isn't in St. Louis, but instead right outside of it in Illinois so no clue where exactly that is.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
downloaded their discography and so far I am very impressed, it's head banging but not relentless screaming.

Daisuke_x

I've been meaning to look them up - a few of my friends say that they are pretty awesome. What are some of their best songs?

C

Crazium

downloaded their discography and so far I am very impressed, it's head banging but not relentless screaming.
By discography, do you mean all 5 albums, or their discography?

I have 213 RA songs.

Oh, and for the person above:
DOWNLOAD ALBUMS NOT SONGS

And start with The Unraveling

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

Went to see them yesterday, right up at the barrier. Gig of '09.

Naturally, Hero of War was played, along with Paper wings, Give it All, Long Forgotten sons, Prayer for the Refugee, Audience of One, survive and a few more.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
everything they support annoys me but their music is still fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back