• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► RIP TRON 3 - Tron moving forward with Jared Leto

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
near

or far

WHEREVER YOU ARE

MY PROGRAM WILL GO ON

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I feel like I've been walking in the desert for god knows how long and ran into a gallon of water. Disney, PLS

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
'Tron' Reboot

YAAAAAAASSSS-

Jared Leto

giphy.gif

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
A reboot? Okay, I guess. I mean, a modern take on the first movie is fine and all, but this isn't what we were waiting for. lol

And...Jared Leto? Eeeeeeeeeeeh.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Guys I'll be honest, I don't like Jared Leto. I think he's sort of a tool. But he's a good actor, you have to remember in suicide squad he was only portraying the director's vision of joker, regardless of whatever asinine route he took to get there. I've rallied for a new tron movie for years now, I'm one of the biggest tron fans on this forum. Now that we're finally getting one? I'm so goddamn excited. I don't care about Jared Leto, I just hope like hell that he does a good job and the movie is enjoyable. Consider me cautiously optimistic.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I don't watxh many movies, so can someone explain why that dude isn't really... liked, to put it nicely?

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
While I don't dislike Leto I also don't like him. The method acting can turn some people off.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't watxh many movies, so can someone explain why that dude isn't really... liked, to put it nicely?
Stories from behind-the-scenes reflect poorly on Leto due to his method acting. To get into the role, he tries to be the role so on the set of Suicide Squad he would send his fellow cast members used condoms, live rats etc.

Lonbilly

Awards
Stories from behind-the-scenes reflect poorly on Leto due to his method acting. To get into the role, he tries to be the role so on the set of Suicide Squad he would send his fellow cast members used condoms, live rats etc.

This + the way he handled his role being heavily cutdown in Suicide Squad (when it was already kinda out of place) is why I don't care for him and don't really want him in this reboot, especially since it means we'd potentially have to deal with him for several films, not just one.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Official: Tron Reboot

TRON REBOOT SYNOPSIS

Walt Disney Pictures is moving forward with a sequel to "Tron Legacy." Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, who co-wrote the first film, have started writing a sequel. The duo is working on a way to round the story into a trilogy. No deals have been made with "Legacy" director Joseph Kosinski and cast members to return, though options were placed in the original deals.

Lonbilly

Awards
Can we get a third writer in there to make sure this doesn't turn into the usual "Eddy+Adam ruin all ur faves" type of movie?

pls

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
That synopsis is something that was recycled from old articles that were around in 2013 and 2016 - there's no official word that a reboot would be tied to Legacy, though I do agree, keep Adam and Eddy away from it. They are a pair that need a leash.

Back