• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's wings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the wings are from the statue...so what? It could still be symbolic! Otherwise, why would the artist specifically put the wings behind Riku?
I have your full support, the artist's obviously put Riku and that statue together, coincidence? Maybe, but does it symbolizes something? Possibly.

kameron92009

Wel, is you look closely at the the picture you'll see that Riku is actually leaning on the "wing." So I think it is just part of the stature, but it still might have some meaning to it . . .

Apollo

Silver Member
yeah it's the statue.
but if it had a meaning i think it would e riku is like a guardian angel that watches over sora and kairi.
(makes sense)

I like that one the most!!!!!!:thumbsup: it sounds right to me becuse seems like he always is there to help them when their in danger!

Azerty

Maybe he can use the wings in battle or something. Either way, I think it's just part of the statue like everyone said.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
if you look to the left of donalds head you can see that the wings r from the statue and riku is leaning against the statue cause if the statue wasn't there he would have to stand or he would fall down. also look at riku's foot it look like he is going to push the thing sora and kairi are leaning against,if he does goofy would be crushed and goofy looks worried.

Last edited:

Squall

Yeah its just the part of statue,if Riku had wings it would had been confirmed in Kh or Kh2.In the game he never has wings so thats just in the picture.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
they look like wings of a heartless statue. if riku had wings, i would have my own magic missle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back