• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's voice? ..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
maybe this is just me? ..but after seeing some cutscene footage of days in english ..ive noticed that riku doesnt sound like riku at all? lol ...im thinkin either theres a new voice actor for him ..or david gallagher really made no attempt to make his voice sound as young as it should??

maybe its just me? ..but what do you guys think?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
lol even the ones on the main sight ..that have the profile thins for roxas and xion ..it just seems off to me

A

Azrael

maybe this is just me? ..but after seeing some cutscene footage of days in english ..ive noticed that riku doesnt sound like riku at all? lol ...im thinkin either theres a new voice actor for him ..or david gallagher really made no attempt to make his voice sound as young as it should??

maybe its just me? ..but what do you guys think?

It's just you.

It's Simon from Seven Heaven for Christ's sake.

Stop whining.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's totally just you. It sounds the same.

Karutomaru

Banned
Even if he did sound older it's not his fault. That's like Sora's voice in the Chain of Memories remake. It can't be helped so quit whining.

BluesStar21

Wow it must be ou, Riku's voice soudns the same, I don't see how it soudns any different. To me it sounds younger.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
It pretty much sounds exactly the same to me. Maybe it's just the way he says things that sounds off to you. :/

MLove

I think it's harder for him to do it.
Like in KH:CoM, he sounds like the riku in KH2 more than KH1. So unless Riku hit puberty between KH1 and CoM, IDK .
That's just mee, though.
Good thread, too .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back