• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's voice actor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brassmonkey2079

Riku's voice actor is David Gallagher! The guy who played Richie Rich in Richie Rich's christmas wish! Why am I just figuring this out? Did anyone else even know or am I the last to find out?

jk4eva

Well if you looked at the back of the booklet, you would have seen the list of voice actors there. I knew before I played the game and I'm sure that other people know this as well.

A

Audo

Are more recent role would be Simon on 7th heaven (i think thats it) and a movie called Little Secrets where he plays a 15 year old (hes about 20)

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
i know i found that out like 8 months ago and was at awe... i would heve thought rikus voice actor would be hot but i was gravely mistaken..i hate that david dude....so unlike riku he is <yoda talk. and davids eyebrows.......eyeborws..they haunt me. just wanna take a shaver to em.... :D

the Rainmaker

Sora is Hael Joel Osment (Sixth Sense, Second Hand Lions).

Kairi is Hayden Pattentire (Racing Stripes, Remember the Titans, Raising Helen, Ice Princess, Joe Somebody, Princess Dot in A Bug's Life, and the Disney Channel Movie Tiger Cruise. [She's a totally bodacious babe, if I may so bold as to say so]).

Aerith is Mandy More. (Yes, the singer.)

Leon is the guy in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel.

The ninja Yuffie is Christy Carlson Romano, who plays on Disney Channel (Ren on Even Stevens, and Kim Possible, the movie with Hilary Duff called Cadet Kelly) and is Belle in the musical Beauty and the Beast on Broadway.

Sephiroth is Lance Bass, singer in the one-hit-wonder band N'Sync.

Ansem is Billy Zane (the rich pants lover with the diamond in Titanic).

Phil is Danny DeVito (most recently in Big Fish, but he was the original Phil).

Hercules is Sean Astin (who we all know as Sam on Lord of the Rings and the Goonies, and 50 First Dates.)

Hades also has his original voice, James Woods. Not much to his name other than Hades on the Disney Channel and in the movie. He's also lent his voice to Disney's Recess: School's Out and Stuart Little 2. But he's in John Q.

And yeah. Sorry, I love that kind of trivia.

Last edited:

jk4eva

Yes, I do too. Someone posted something similar like this a while back..I just gave them the list of everyone, which I think I'll do here again.

Cast (in credits order) Haley Joel Osment.... Sora (voice)David Gallagher.... Riku (voice)Hayden Panettiere.... Kairi (voice)Billy Zane.... Ansem (voice)David Boreanaz.... Squall Leonhart (Leon) (voice)Mandy Moore.... Aerith Gainsborough (voice)Steve Burton.... Cloud Strife (voice)Christy Carlson Romano.... Yuffie Kisaragi (voice)Shaun Fleming.... Tidus (voice)Dee Bradley Baker.... Wakka (voice)Molly Keck.... Selphie Tilmitt (voice)James Lance Bass.... Sephiroth (voice) (as Lance Bass)Wayne Allwine.... King Mickey Mouse (voice)Seth Adkins.... Pinocchio (voice)Tony Anselmo.... Donald Duck (voice)Sean Astin.... Hercules (voice)Kathryn Beaumont.... Alice/Wendy (voice)Jeff Bennett.... The Mayor of Halloween Town/Barrel (voice)Jodi Benson.... Ariel (voice)Robby Benson.... Beast (voice)Susan Blakeslee.... Maleficent (voice) (as Susanne Blakeslee)Brian Blessed.... Clayton (voice)Corey Burton.... Captain Hook/Mr. Smee/The White Rabbit/The Doorknob/Floatsam/Jetsam (voice)Eddie Carroll.... Jiminy Cricket (voice)Pat Carroll.... Ursula (voice)Dan Castellaneta.... Genie (voice)Robert Costanzo.... Philoctetes (Phil) (voice) (as Bobby Costanzo)Jim Cummings.... Winnie The Pooh/Tigger (voice)Bill Farmer.... Goofy Goof (voice)John Fiedler.... Piglet (voice)Jonathan Freeman.... Jafar (voice)Tony Goldwyn.... Tarzan (voice)Gilbert Gottfried.... Iago (voice)Jess Harnell.... Dr. Finkelstein/Lock (voice)Naia A. Kelly.... Jane Porter (voice) (as Naia Kelly)Linda Larkin.... Princess Jasmine (voice)Eli Russell Linnetz.... Flounder (voice) (as Eli Linnetz)Tress MacNeille.... Daisy Duck/Queen of Hearts (voice)Kenneth Mars.... King Triton (voice) (as Ken Mars)Mark Moseley.... Mushu (voice) (as Mark Mosely)Ken Page.... Oogie Boogie (voice)Tony Pope.... Geppetto (voice)Kevin Michael Richardson.... Sebastian (voice)Chris Sarandon.... Jack Skellington (voice)Kath Soucie.... Sora's Mother/Shock (voice)Christopher Steele.... Peter Pan (as Chris Steele)Russi Taylor.... Queen Minnie Mouse (voice)Audrey Wasilewski.... Terk (voice)Scott Weinger.... Aladdin (voice)James Woods.... Hades (voice)

There it is. This is from IMDB.com, by the way. Enjoy.

the Rainmaker

What I'm really interested in knowing is if they'll cast Sora, Kairi and Riku's voices as the same. And if they'll pick a well-known celebrity for BHK.

jk4eva

I know the voice actors for Sora and Riku are coming back, not sure for Kairi yet.
As for the BHK, well, we'll have to wait a while for that probably until they're finished with the voice dubs.

Awards
the Rainmaker said:
Hercules is Sean Bean (who we all know as Sam on Lord of the Rings and the Goonies, and 50 First Dates.)

i think you mean Sean Astin, Sean Bean plays Boromir in LOTR

Awards
He might, they changed some of the voices in KH 1, and hes alot younger so probably will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back