• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku's story.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikuzgirl4lyfe

In twilight town, eating sea salt ice cream with m
Website
www.myspace.com
ok i know sora's the main chatacter and all but isn't riku kinda the main character to? because in kh so much of the story was related to riku and now in kh2 do you think he'll have more justice in the story line. i already know what happens to him in the end becuz soemone put a spoiler in their signature, but do you think anything good will come of him? and if so, what do you think will happen in kh3?
-rikuzgirl4lyfe

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Riku was the orginal Keyblade master. So I wish he was the main character he so much hotter :/

ahem. KH seres is about sora. Only reason the revolved arounf riku was because he's Sora's external conflict, so they ahd to :/
That's plot for ya.

riku7244

Sora is the true keyblade master riku is just a poser who think hes all that but he's not. he just a body for darkness to take over.

BeastlyKillaKreg

riku7244 said:
Sora is the true keyblade master riku is just a poser who think hes all that but he's not. he just a body for darkness to take over.

no. it says in the journal in kh1 that riku was the original keyblade master, but since he embraced darkness, the weapon chose sora.

skilled keyblada

yea its true riku was the true keyblade master till bkk siad darkness took him.
but the whole story is confusing with that about riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back