• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's Station of Awakening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Foxycian

Awards
I think this possibly an old topic and tbh I was planing on opening a new one, but now instead I will just post it here,

Riku’s color have always been blue as his main color while Sora is red, now his color isn’t normal blue but violet blue (cause darkness has violet black and I guess dark blue color) but now I feel like they are trying soo hard to change his blue to more of a 100% violet color after Aqua was introduced, either way I just hope they don’t switch his color all of a sudden, I’m fine with his station of awakening being like this Violet blue, at least there is still blue there.

calinmelody

Awards
Good news. In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, on Hollow Bastion stage (after changing to Dive to the Heart before the battle almost ends), Riku's stained glass; King Mickey replaced with Sora.

Attachments

• SSBUStainedGlass02.jpg
    SSBUStainedGlass02.jpg
    916.7 KB · Views: 7

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Good news. In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, on Hollow Bastion stage (after changing to Dive to the Heart before the battle almost ends), Riku's stained glass; King Mickey replaced with Sora.

Copyright for the win! As far as I’m concerned the Smash station is the canon one.

Back