• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's Replica theroy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nitro-XIII

RR dies in COM... we all know that... but he had a heart right a replicas of Rikus... but do u think he has a nobody shell form? and i if so do u think it will hold an importance in the game? just a thought....
so wut yall think?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, he did not have a heart. Everything about him was completely artificial. Artificial hearts and bodies cannot become Shell's

B

bettermanlamia

i dont think he has a shell form. it just doesnt seem like it. good thought but just not right i think:-( sry

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nah, I don't think there is such a thing as an Artificial Shell....

The things that make a Shell a Shell cannot be made or manufactured. Anyhting but the real thing would not work

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah well Sora said that Kingdom hearts was light, now didn't he? ;)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nope. Kingdom hearts is the door to darkness. Sora was wrong. He's just lucky that light came out first, otherwise Ansem would have indeed found the source of ultimate darkness

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
I'm sick of these theroys about the replica. KH2 was written before CoM. When KH2 to was written, they hadn't even thought of a replica. Nothing from CoM will make it to KH2. Nomoura said that you would not haft to play CoM to understand KH2

FATE

Awards
ur wrong believe me.
u need to play CoM to understand 100% of the KH story.
if u dont, ur gonna be lost

bLiTzBaLL~cHaMp

TheMuffinMan said:
Nope. Kingdom hearts is the door to darkness. Sora was wrong. He's just lucky that light came out first, otherwise Ansem would have indeed found the source of ultimate darkness
You forget to put "in my opinion" at the end of your post. :D

Ansem/Sephy

Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan

You forget to put "in my opinion" at the end of your post.

That's because it's not their opinion . . . we all know Kingdom Hearts was Darkness, and Ansem would have found supreme Darkness, had it not been for the light that sealed the Darkness . . .

You need to do some research or somethin'. You kinda missed the point of KHI, I'm not sure you should even be here.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back