• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's real hair color...confirmed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
[edit] Semi old news[/edit]
SMALL DESCRIPTION OF FINAL MIX+ SECRET ENDING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE SECRET VIDEO DON'T READ.

kh2.net said:
Nomura has finally confirmed the knights names! Not only that but we have more information on the look alike Roxas, who's name is Ven. Which a lot of you already knew. Here comes something interesting. Roxas and Ven have something in common and no I'm not talking about they way they look. I just think that this may be the start of something new between Roxas, Ven and Sora. Or maybe I should say this is the start of the past. The other Knights name is "Aqua". She has blue hair just like Riku and it was hinted that the knights, Sora, Riku, and Kairi also share similar elements. These names are also in reference to Water, Wind, and Earth. So, the question is....what's next and who's the other knight?
Kingdom Hearts Network - News

Riku's hair is KH related therefore, I believe this is the correct section to post such..blah.

So, it's not "grey" it's not "silver" it's "BLUE."

Yeah many many people get it confused with "grey"

I say "confirmed?" because I don't know if they are paraphrasing Tetsura's words or if it's whomever posted it's words.

(for some reason I feel flame in my future...)

Last edited:

sly-sora-star

Huh. Strange. His hair is white, isn't it?
Actually, I remember only one time Riku's hair was blue, or just LOOKED blue. In the intro to the first Kingdom Hearts game, when he was out in the water, his hair kinda looked blue. Or, it could've been the water's blue color reflecting off his white hair. I don't know.
It could've been a typo? The only character I know with blue hair is Saix. But how could they mess up Saix with Riku?

Last edited:

Haku

<3
I always thought that he had a sort of light silver colored hair with a little blue to it.

taa

it's silver!!!!!! not blue! it's like sephiroths: SILVER the only place i could see it blue is if someone made a f%&#$ up pic of him. it's SILVER!!!!!!!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Eh. I've always said silver but the blue is understandable because inorder to make blue hair seem somewhat natural, they've lightened up the hue making it seem grey/silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back