• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's Nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Are you trying to say that Namine isn't a nobody? I thought going against Numora's words was blasphemy? You are such a hypocrite.

In retrospect, the mystery mainly surrounds her based on Ansems Reports about her existence. Most of it was conjecture on his part, as she is basically made of nothing. So, the label "nobody" for Namine was never given by Nomura directly, being "special" could mean anything. I am not being a hypocrite in any way.

Okay, I can accept that Riku never had a heartless even though I said that myself every single post but that doesn't eliminate the possibility of a nobody. All said it's either unimportant or nobody already went back to Riku.

Seeing as he never actually lost his body and soul, just taken from him, he couldn't have a nobody--nigh a minuscule dusk.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Are you trying to say that Namine isn't a nobody? I thought going against Numora's words was blasphemy? You are such a hypocrite.

Namine was created through the process that creates Nobodies, but she lacks the components of a Nobody: a body and soul. Ergo, Namine could easily not be a Nobody and basically be nothing.

Okay, I can accept that Riku never had a heartless even though I said that myself every single post but that doesn't eliminate the possibility of a nobody. All said it's either unimportant or nobody already went back to Riku.

No nobody...

EDIT:
Meh...

Firo

Oh Crap
I'm certain Namine is a nobody.

But Riku couldn't produce a nobody. The circumstances weren't met. XH basically possessed Riku's body. His heart like Ziz said was basically forced out. So Riku's body still had a heart inside it but it wasn't Riku's, if that makes sense. So Riku's heart went to the realm of darkness (I believe). If anything Riku could have become a heartless but he in no way could produce a nobody. His body still had a heart in it.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Fanfics is quite fine. But when it comes to facts, if she does turn out to be another type of being then you'll have to accept it. It's not a matter of opinion when it comes down to the Directors word.

Muse

you look atrocious
okay, fine Riku doesn't have a nobody unless I'm talking to my friends or writing a fanfiction. But Namine is a Nobody. I won't accept unbirth. even if a future game says so.

So, even if it's confirmed that she is in fact an Unbirth, you're just not going to listen to canon and go by what you want to? Like Iri said, you'll have to accept what she is. You can't decide to call her something she's not just because you don't want to call her what she is.

Firo

Oh Crap
Namine is a nobody. I'm pretty sure Nomura wouldn't change that. Plus she's pretty much done. Days will most likely be the last time we see her. Maybe in KH3 in flash backs.

Muse

you look atrocious
Namine is a nobody. I'm pretty sure Nomura wouldn't change that. Plus she's pretty much done. Days will most likely be the last time we see her. Maybe in KH3 in flash backs.

Ah, but she's a Special Nobody, friend. Which means that she might not even be a genuine Nobody if Nomura wills it. And if Nomura wills it, there is nothing we can do.

Nomura already changed Namine from literally being another girl in CoM to being Kairi's Nobody in KH2. She was supposed to be completely unrelated, but we can all see how that was changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back