• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's Nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Yoyo

ok
this may make no sense and is probably way of what will/actually happen but this is my theory anyway

whan riku turned to darkness he became stronger than sora , except it made his heart weak, so then when sora took back his keyblade after riku had stolen it , he ran away wondering why he was weaker.
then in that giant corridor he meets what is some sort of heartless ghost type thing , which then turns out to be XH.
after sora gives his 17th dodgy inspirational speech and destroys XH, Riku dissapears too. he then reapears as his normal self and locks himself on the other side of the door.
he is then bothered by XH telling him to go to the darkside all through RE:CoM and i presume for a fair bit in 358 days aswell.

anyway we all knew that so now i'll get to the actual theory

i think that in that cutscene where riku captures roxas , by turning into what is pretty much XH , because he was completely volunteering to the darkness on his own and not deciding because of anger or hate like in KH1 , he matched the same qualities as a real heartless, thus producing a nobody.

this nobody could be anyone in the organization, another random human-like nobody or somebody completely diffrent.
Axel would be the number one contender until who his orriginal self is revield.

i will just remind you that this is a theory , or some people may call it a fanfic and like i said it will pobably be wrong

:eek: correct me where im wrong

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
In the ending, Riku and the King are on the other side of the door. Why is that?

Nomura: As far as the King is concerned, he was on the other side from the beginning. He disappeared because he went to the world on the other side in order to find one of the two keys. There, he has his own adventure in the same way as Sora. As for Riku, his body stolen by Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless), his heart did not remain in this world. The other side of the door is, just as it appears, Darkness. So Riku's heart went to the world on the other side, that is to say just as Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) was saying at the end, the world of Darkness. Thus, when Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) disappears and Riku returns to his original body, he is in the world of Darkness. (Riku returned to his original body, therefore leaving no Heartless or Nobody.)

That asides, assuming he did produce one, it's not anyone in the Organization. Although Axel may *seem* like he could be a candidate to be considered, it doesn't fit. Nobodies usually keep at least the general body shape of their somebodies (because, well, they ARE the bodies and souls left behind). And Axel looks way too different from Riku.

nobody.gamer

I'm just suggesting that maybe because Riku's heart was weak in KH1 that his heartless didn't have the will to create a full body nobody, for all we could know,(and all I care about this subject) We could have beaten down Riku's nobody in the form of a dusk or maybe he got luckyu and he was strong enogh to create a samurai or something like that.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
yes but when he surrnders 2 the darkness in order to capture roxas he becomes XH again
that where my theory took place

Sorry, I'm just so used to pulling up that quote whenever "Riku's nobody mentioned". It's become almost instictive. I did read over your post, but it didn't register properly what exactly it was that you were suggesting.

In any case, how does he match the qualities of a real heartless in that scenario?

Captain Yoyo

yeah that sounds reasonable enough
thanks

Sorry, I'm just so used to pulling up that quote whenever "Riku's nobody mentioned". It's become almost instictive. I did read over your post, but it didn't register properly what exactly it was that you were suggesting.

In any case, how does he match the qualities of a real heartless in that scenario?

when he surrenders to the darkness and becomes XH replica for the 2nd time he completely becomes body and sole XH. in a way he is resurecting XH and giving it life in his body like a puppet , however his heart is strong enough to be able to control what he is doing, but as consequence he can only keep his orriginal appearence with his eyes closed, like as mickey says "his eyes cant lie"

crap i diddnt notice i was double posting sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

nobody.gamer

It would had been mentioned in Another Report or in any of the KH games.

Riku never became a Heartless, thus not producing a Nobody unlike Sora.
What if Riku is another special case created a nobody without meeting the requirements. Don't say it's impossible. *cough*Namine*cough* Like said earlier When he removed the blindfold he was very close to meeting the whole heartless thing. He could be a special case just as soon as Bratty Princess Kairi.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
But then it would require Riku to turn into a heartless as a result, which he didn't to begin with and I highly doubt would have after the fact. Besides, going against Nomura's words is blasphemy.

nobody.gamer

Riku became a heartless just not his own. The nobody would be like half of Xemnas half of???Xiruk. It would be just like Namine. Becoming someone else's heartless making half of their nobody.

I'm sorry but I learned from othe VG series's that the creators rarely know what is going on.

Iridium

Awards
Riku became a heartless just not his own. The nobody would be like half of Xemnas half of???Xiruk. It would be just like Namine. Becoming someone else's heartless making half of their nobody.

He didn't, he only took on the form of Xehanort; the fragment of him in Riku's body gave him that appearance. And during the events of KH1 he never once lost his heart in the manner that Sora has or how anyone else has. As for the Namine quip please elaborate.

I'm sorry but I learned from othe VG series's that the creators rarely know what is going on.

What?

A

Azrael

He didn't, he only took on the form of Xehanort; the fragment of him in Riku's body gave him that appearance. And during the events of KH1 he never once lost his heart in the manner that Sora has or how anyone else has. As for the Namine quip please elaborate.

What?

Xehanort's Heartless took over Riku's body and soul shoving out Riku's heart but still keeping control over the B/S thus making no Nobody

nobody.gamer

Listen all I'm saying is Namine is a special nobody. Kairi never became a heartless yet she created a nobody. Riku did become a heartless it just wasn't his. Very similar to the situation with Namine's creation. You can believe what you will this is just a way that I see it. In all honesty I think Riku has a nobody but just a simple one. Like a dusk.

Iridium

Awards
Listen all I'm saying is Namine is a special nobody. Kairi never became a heartless yet she created a nobody. Riku did become a heartless it just wasn't his. Very similar to the situation with Namine's creation. You can believe what you will this is just a way that I see it. In all honesty I think Riku has a nobody but just a simple one. Like a dusk.

Namine might not even be a nobody at all considering she's nothing essentially :v

Riku never had a heartless:

Xehanort's Heartless took over Riku's body and soul shoving out Riku's heart but still keeping control over the B/S thus making no Nobody

^This

A

Azrael

For all we know, Namine could be an Unbirth

nobody.gamer

Namine might not even be a nobody at all considering she's nothing essentially :v

Riku never had a heartless:

^This

Are you trying to say that Namine isn't a nobody? I thought going against Numora's words was blasphemy? You are such a hypocrite.

Okay, I can accept that Riku never had a heartless even though I said that myself every single post but that doesn't eliminate the possibility of a nobody. All said it's either unimportant or nobody already went back to Riku.

For all we know, Namine could be an Unbirth

NO, don't even start the Namine is an unbirth thing. I'll lose it. Namine is a special nobody hopefully nothing more and she can't possible be anything less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back