• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

rikus nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
if this has been done before im sorry. riku was killed in the first game and that means he should have a nobody because he was very strong willed. do any of you know why we never heard of rikus nobody?
He never died, his body was just taken over by Xenahort's Heartless. To have a heartless you must lose your heart which Riku never did.

daydreamer01

but then where and what happend to riku to end up on the other side of the door? i mean if xenahorts heartless took over his body, once sora defeated him riku dosent that not mean riku was deafeated too? sorry if this dont make sense

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
but then where and what happend to riku to end up on the other side of the door? i mean if xenahorts heartless took over his body, once sora defeated him riku dosent that not mean riku was deafeated too? sorry if this dont make sense
it doesnt. but thats ok cause ya said srry lol
im 70% sure it was confirmed he dont got a nobody
but i could still be wrong (i hope i am and that he does)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora beating Xehanort's Heartless let Riku's Heart - until then residing in the Realm of Darkness - return to his now "purified" Body (meaning XH was weak enough for Riku to take over again. He wasn't cast out until KH2). Seeing how that Body was in the Realm of Darkness when Sora beat Xehanort's Heartless, Riku popped up on that side of the door.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Riku never became a Heartless - he was only possessed by one. Therefore, he doesn't have a Nobody.
His heart overcame the darkness, but his body didn't so once Xenohort was defated Riku got his body again. While Sora was fighting Xenahort's heartless, Riku was behind the KH door with the King as explained in this cutscene only shown in Kingdom Heart Final mix.
YouTube - Riku in the world of Darkness
After the door closed Riku woke up in the basement of CO.
Sorry for the long wait:blush:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Let's assume for half a second that Xion is Kairi's Nobody born on the night of the storm.
You think we'd have known about that before too, right?
Pfft.

well if we DID know that back then..then of course we would have known about Xehanort in kh1 was actually a heartless back then huh?

ROFL just because they dont tell us back then doesnt mean it cant happen. i mean they didnt tell us Xehanort from kh1 was a heartless until like the middle of kh2. so then again maybe xion is somehow related to kairi they just havent told us yet because Sora and Mickey and the rest of the crew didnt know it. 358/2 answers the Q;s so idk.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
In the ending, Riku and the King are on the other side of the door. Why is that?

Nomura: As far as the King is concerned, he was on the other side from the beginning. He disappeared because he went to the world on the other side in order to find one of the two keys. There, he has his own adventure in the same way as Sora. As for Riku, his body stolen by Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless), his heart did not remain in this world. The other side of the door is, just as it appears, Darkness. So Riku's heart went to the world on the other side, that is to say just as Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) was saying at the end, the world of Darkness. Thus, when Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) disappears and Riku returns to his original body, he is in the world of Darkness. (Riku returned to his original body, therefore leaving no Heartless or Nobody.)

:3

Lady Klee

He never lost his heart, only his body was taken over, but he was still there when it happened.
And for the part of when he was behend the door to kingdom hearts, I think after being freed, he most of ran there or something. But he never died.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Riku's Body always had a Heart in him, thus he never became a Nobody no matter how much Darkness was involved.
When his own Heart was kicked out, it was XH that filled in for the Heart.
When XH was beaten, Riku came back. As simple as that.

rockin riku

if riku had a nobody how could he have walked around cause Sora went to sleep but couldn't wake up again until his nobody returned to his body even though he was walking around Castle Oblivion while Roxas was a nobody it's just when Sora leaves Castle Oblivion that he needs his nobody in him.
there fore how could Riku have walked around (if he does have a nobody) without it if Sora couldn't
this is a confusing thery of mine which has even slightly confused me. Sorry if it makes absolutly no sence what so ever but it sort of does to me

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
if riku had a nobody how could he have walked around cause Sora went to sleep but couldn't wake up again until his nobody returned to his body even though he was walking around Castle Oblivion while Roxas was a nobody it's just when Sora leaves Castle Oblivion that he needs his nobody in him.
there fore how could Riku have walked around (if he does have a nobody) without it if Sora couldn't
this is a confusing thery of mine which has even slightly confused me. Sorry if it makes absolutly no sence what so ever but it sort of does to me

Uh, no.
It's not only Castle Oblivion. From the moment Sora was restored by Kairi's PoHness and to the point Roxas returned - being for quite a while before Sora ever reached Castle Oblivion - Sora walked around just fine while being only a Heart.
What you said could be equal to saying Heartless can't be because they need their Nobodies, which is clearly false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back