• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's Nobodie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deathman129

hey I've played both KH 1 & 2 along with chain of memories and there is one thing i don't understand riku lost his heart to the darkness which sent him to the darkness but he doesn't have a nobodie or did i just miss that part?:confused:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
He never lost his heart, or turned to a heartless. His body was controlled by Ansem, but later, he learns how to control the darkness.

DarkMarblinc18

I've thought about that before too.
Kairi says in KH1 near the end of the game "Will everything be the same? Riku lost his --" (I think that how it went)
But I don't think Riku acually lost his heart. I think XH just took over his body, and then sent him to the darkness afterward.
I could be wrong though xD

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Oh good Heavens - someone call the police!

You missed a lot of threads, that's for sure.

What a nice way to ruin our fun news-awaiting party.

Oh and welcome to the forums. '^_____^

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Riku never lost his Heart. More so than him being too strong for it, Ansem couldn't afford Riku's Heart and Body to separate.
What happened is that through the Darkness in Riku's Heart, Ansem managed to sneak inside, resulting in a situation much resembling Kairi and Sora - two Hearts in the same Body at the same time.
Ansem's Heart, being the stronger at the time, took over Riku's body and as a result, Riku's body changed according to how Ansem looked.
When Sora beat Ansem, Riku managed to regain control over his own Body - but his Heart never left his Body, thus resulting in neither a Heartless nor a Nobody.

Lol proof Kairi messed up Sora's view of things in KH1.

And Kairi can say the ever the heck she wants, everyone knows she doesn't care about Riku unless Sora's there to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back