• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rikus next move

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Keybladeguy989

Awards
Does anyone else think it’s possible riku gets stuck in the new world forever and never ends up rescuing sora, so he asks the people there to help save sora?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I think he's gonna either land in a squat, slowly stand, or wake up and slowly stand.

He'll subsequently look left and right, let out a subtle anime grunt, maybe even a "..Sora..?"

We'll get a shot of his hand by his hip as he slowly balls it into a fist. Classic Riku. Then we get his face again.

"I know Sora's somewhere in this world... I WILL find him.."

The first move is obvious.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Even if Riku were to be stranded in Quadratum and leaves the task to Yozora he wouldnt be stranded there for eternity. Like with Aqua and the RoD he would be saved at some point. Mickey or Sora would make sure of that

redcrown

Awards
I think he's gonna either land in a squat, slowly stand, or wake up and slowly stand.

He'll subsequently look left and right, let out a subtle anime grunt, maybe even a "..Sora..?"

We'll get a shot of his hand by his hip as he slowly balls it into a fist. Classic Riku. Then we get his face again.

"I know Sora's somewhere in this world... I WILL find him.."

The first move is obvious.

I know this is to mock how cliche it is but I actually want/expect this. KH is about to become full anime instead of trying to deny that it's not.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Launchpad's post made me think of OUAT and the episode where Emma goes to hell to get Hook back after he died. "I will find you... I will always find you..." LOL

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Find the nearest toilet.
If they add a new mechanic where my man Riku really needs to use the john, you can just bet that as a pro player I would never let him down. He wouldn't ever have to worry about finding an acceptable toilet in that city, with my heart as my guiding fucking key I will get him there.

Back