• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rikus new look

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I personally think that he lookes much better in Kingdom Hearts II than he does in the original game of Kingdom HEarts. I liked the costume design, and I like how he has longer hair now. He seems to stand out a bit more now with this new design :p

cornyperson

keyblademaster33 said:
the only thing i dont understand is how he grew so much.
haha seriously in one year he went from like looking like a 13 year old to an 18/19 year old.

keyblademaster33

Kaeon said:
He grew the same way sora did,time...being in darkness for a year wouldnt hinder your growth process.And,some people groe faster than others

ya, but he still looks like hes an adult when hes only like, 15

kizzyke

.:KL:. said:

right on....

he was ok in KH and is ok in KH2
I only don't like the length of his hair... it's just too long...
it'd better be something like KAdaj in Advent Children..

kizzyke

keyblademaster33 said:
oh. my bad. he still is pretty big though

yeah... but although I'm a girl... when i was around 14 years old, i grew about 20 cm on a whole year.... so it can be possible... I know guys who grew a lot between their 15th and 16th birthday

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
The Jesus said:
He was cooler in KH1. He actually looked normal, not like a poser.

Wtf are you talking about? He had parachute pants in KH1.

KH2 Riku looks more realistic in terms of clothes. Although it seems Nomura really likes long silver haired characters . . .

zachtheax

actually isn't it over 1 yr, i mean kh2 is a yr after com, which the full events of com must have took a little while, plus we arent sure how long they were travelling that road b4 they found castle oblivion, so id say kh2 is 1.5 yrs after kh1

and actually, wasn't riku 15 at the beginning of kh1? so add that time frame into it, and id say he should be turning 17 at any time, or is already (does it say in the strategy guide that he is only 16?)....

like kairi didnt change that much in 12 months, it musta been 20+ months

Cho_Hakkai_657

Techniacally in Japan they say two years have passed, 1 in the castle fer CoM, and 1 while they were "fixing" Soras memories (right before KH2 and in the beggining). So really Sora is 16 as is Kairi, and Riku is 17.

But I say Riku is much better in KH2, hes much more sezzier. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back