• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's Magical Light Powers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anti-form137

Hey how come in Re:CoM, when you use Holy Burst, Riku is shooting those balls of light too? I don't remember light being part of his array of powers. You can tell he is because right before they start spinning, the tip of the Soul Eater glows. Shouldn't it just be Mickey doing that? Plus, is that light he uses in his non-dark mode card duels, or is that just his own energy?

Also (this is just something random I noticed with no relevance to the actual topic), if you look at Mickey when his friend card is used, his Keyblade is on the card that he holds.

EDIT: Ok can someone please respond? This has been here for a while. You can even tell me I'm stupid and close this (but please don't de-rep me). Someone just do something.

Last edited:

naxes

I guess mickey is around it brings out the light side in riku.... Thats all I got

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
maybe they just... i dont know, said, "lets make it glow, it'll look cool."

A

Audo

Riku has both light and dark powers, so I don't see it being that much of a stretch.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Isn't Mickey spinning with him. This would explain why you need a Mickey card to use the move. And like Audo said Riku could use the light in his heart as well.
url

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Yup what everybody else said. And off topic is that a RUPEE FROM ZELDA?!?!?!?!?!

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Riku's heart isn't all darkness. And they couldn't have him just standing there while Mickey's doing all the work.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora pulled some pretty damn wicked moves whenever he used a Limit technique in KH2, regardless of his own powers.
Riku and Mickey are connected. That's all we need to care about here to understand this.
And that is before we go to the simple fact that lol, they're shooting energy balls. Riku's plenty capable of throwing those around in normal form. You're throwing a hype over this because Mickey being part of it all is why you associate it to Light - but that is what explains it at the same time, har.

Zipporahss

I never noticed that, Odd, Well, about Riku's light power, remember Riku does have light, as quoted in the series somehwere that no matter how strong the darkness is there is always light, even if it's small, it's still there.

So Riku could be using that light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back