• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► rikus love...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

black acid

Heros need Villains
I've read most of your fic, not bad to be Honest, however if you have spelling Problems why not write all you stuff on Microsoft word since it has a spell check system?

other then that your style of writing is funny & Interesting. . .I really wanna rep U however. . .looking at a sertant red dot I don't think I can do much =*(

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
its okay and yes i do have microsoft and i use it! no really i do sorry... its just i will think something and sometimes i will type what im thinking wich is wrong...i know it sounds like a really bad excuess but its true my teachers found that out....but it true! and thankies for the rep XP i dont even care if its not real! im just glad i got a new fan!

Electropop

Website
www.myspace.com
Riku’s love chapter 13...I don’t know why I said 19 last time...I think it was me not sleeping...oh well welcome to that last chapter. It is a very sad yet nice day summer has ended and well so has the fan fic.... im going to miss this. But I had fun doing it.
Im going to start a new one! Yay I would love it if my readers would read it!

Thank you for the comments! Sorasheart281

fire and heat part 1
~~~~~
Since that night no one has talked about what happened. It has been hard. But I have my friends holding on to me and watching over me. Plus my mom and father. I want to learn about them and what they were like. Is that to much to ask? I sometimes dream about them and what they were like. But I don’t know if that was true. I love them and want them to feel me. Kairi has a picture of them on her dresser, I look at if often...well I look at it a lot. Riku has been strong and has been there for me. Im very grateful.

“Jasimen?” asked Riku

“Yeah?”

“ would you like to goto the beach today? Have some fun?” he asked his voice had a hope full tone to it.

I thought about it why not? I can use some fun! “Okay im in!”I piped

“Yes!” he did his own little dance ( AN the happy dance!)

“ give me a few minutes to change ,okay?” I asked.

“ fine meet me at the beach!” he said walking away.

“ okay.” I closed the door to change.

~~~~

when I walked to the beach I saw everyone there. I was happy to be with my friends. They all spotted me walking from my house and jumped like fools. I rolled my eyes and saw Riku walking towards me. I could only smile.

“ good to see you out and about.” he said joking.

“ yah I need to get my head together and take it all in.”

“Good.” he leaned in a kissed my cheek.

“ hey love birds get over here!” yelled Tidus

“Were coming!” I yelled as we walked with are toes in the sand.

“ hey, I was wondering when you would come outside.” kairi said.

“ I was in my own little world.” I walked to the shore and looked at it, taking it in.

“ its beautiful right?” asked Riku.

“ its perfect.” I said looking at the sea.

“ im happy you came here, it seems complete with you here.” he said looking as well.

“ im happy as well I look forward to the future.”

All of the sudden the ground shook. Sending us flying to the ground. Everyone had fear in there eyes.

“ what’s going on?” I asked holding on to Riku.

“ I don’t know, but this isn’t good.” he said holding on to me.

The shaking grew. I was getting afraid. Then I fell throw a hole it felt like water, I was drowning. I couldn’t breath. I was shaking. I landed on my feet and saw nothing. I looked around and then saw light. I jumped. And then I saw where I was at. It was a white place. It reminded me of a palace. Was I dreaming? I saw two lovers holding two babies. The man looked loving in the women’s eyes and smiled. He was so happy. He had dark circles under his eyes. His hair was a mess and looked as if he just went through hell and back again. But his eyes.. Looked so..

“ aren’t we the luckiest parents?” the men asked

“ yes we are so lucky that our babies lived.” the women said looking at her children with loving eyes.

“ what should we name are children, Samantha?” asked the tall man
“ this one is Kairi.” she said with loving voice

“ that is perfect my dear.” he said with a bigger smile.

“ now, Tom what are you going to name the other?”

“ she has my eyes, and she has emerald my chin and my hair....Jaismen.”

~~~~~

im evil!!!! hahahahaaha im crazy!!!! I hope you liked part one! Part two will be close I must work on it!

Electropop

Website
www.myspace.com
she read!!!! jumps all round! i have been haveing family troubles >< so i dont know when i well be able to work on it i hope buy next week it might be up it just dpends. im relaxing and not trying to worry but it nevers works so please beare with me as i well try to have this up and running.

PS im makeing a new one as soon as it is over. it depends.its a yuffie and leon one, im haveing my english teacher look it over ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back