• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► rikus love...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
okay befor i begin im just going to clear some stuff up...im not that good of a speller i know i suck so plz bear with me. 2 thing is that i have been thinking about riku not haveing someone he has 2 best freinds and there kindagoing out so it left me to think that maybe i should write a fan fic about him and someone new. this is grl who ur going to meet is not an oringal charcter she kinda pop one nite in my dreams and it went from there..well enogh of me jabbing shall we begin? i hope u enjoy my new fic and this is my frist one i would luv it to see comaints and how i can approve of it and anything u have in ur mind...... befor i forget its 1 person view of riku and the new grl

What a beautiful day...the sun is out and its hot really hot. I wonder how sora and kairi are man do i miss them its been hard buy myslef and im mostly alone it would be nice to have someone around to hang with and to talk to.

"what the...?"

There was a girl on the road she looked half dead i ran up to her to see if she was okay.

"uhh are u okay?" i said a little stupity in my voice.

"Oh god not again well u people leave me alone! You ****ing order members keep comeing after me non stop! i told you once and this is the last time i well say it again I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT KINGDOM HEARTS I KNOW NOTHING!"

"okkaaayyy um there is no order members they have been long gone."

to this when i said this the girls temper rose she looked like she was going to kill me!

"Thats im going to end this once and for all".she said screaming her lungs out and as she said that two keyblades came out one was oblivan and the other was oathkeeper.

"If you want me come and get me!"she said running up to me

I took out my keyblade and dodge her attack easily she came around and swung her keyblade so hard that i wont flying and hit the ground hard. When i got back up she was already comeing for me and at that i hit as hard as i could and at that she fell to the ground and didnt move.

'oh **** what did i do?" I said with my voice shakeing

I ran to her to see if she was alive i checked her pluse and it was normal. i checked her head to see if she was hot and she was bruning hot it looked as if she had a fever. I picked her up as gently as i could and cared her to a near river i went in to the water and laid her in there so she could cool and it seemed to be working at this she woke up.

''Wh..where am I?" she asked softly

"Your at a near by river and after i hit you i came over to see if you were not dead i checked your forehead and you were bruning hot so i took you over here to cool you down do you feel better?" i asked a little bit woirred

"yeah im a little bit better thank you i think i owe you one." she said laughing a bit.

"Its okay it happens you just rest okay do you have a camp set up?" I asked

"yeah its not to far from here." she said

"okay let me take you to their and then i well leave you alone."

"No i well make you some dinner i think its the least i could do since i sent you flying." she said laughing at her own joke.

"hm well okay i think dinner would do.'' i thought it was perfect thing i havent ate since god knows when.

At that i started to walk to her camp site and found fearly quikly i noticed she had dark taned skin and big green eyes she had a round face and looked very sweet, she also had brown colored hair. she kinda reminded me of kairi.

okay well thats the end of the first chapter i hope you enjoyed it! rember i can really use comments to help me make this easry for you guys!

chaos666

I liked it! It was good! XD The only thing I noticed was that you didn't use a lot of commas, and like you said, there were some spelling errors (not that I can talk, I suck at spelling T.T). But I'm looking forward to the next chapter!! XDD

Electropop

Website
www.myspace.com
thankies! yes i suck at spelling >< i have benn practicing like crazy at spelling but i still suck butt i should have chapter 2 soon im already at chapter 5 with my editting so im a little happy of how it came out so im just glad a couple of ppl like it i should have chapter 2 buy tonite im hopeing

Electropop

Website
www.myspace.com
okay 2 those who care or not well heres my fan fic!...2nd chapter well its been kinda good on how it has been i had already on chapter 5th on my pre writing but i just need someon to say if they would read i already have 4! okay something to give u a heads up todays frist person view of the new girl uy well find out the name at the end so dont worry....main charectres of this chapter is riku and the girl so enoguh of me blabbing shall we start?..... i give u chapter 2 of rikus luv

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chapter 2 a name?

As we were walking to my campsite I was still weak and was dyeing from exhaustan and from the heat, my clothes were bloody from the last fight befor I met Riku. The man i met was an odd one he said" I was the choosen one of my keyblades and I also had 4 other keyblad bears like myself" Wich made me wonder if i have ever met any keybladers without knowing it.

My carrier was a very strong man his face showed me he had a very interisting and cunfusing past. He was very good looking he had sliver hair that was long as well. He had big blue eye. I felt like i have met him be for wich was werid becouse i have never met him in my life! He looked down at me and smiled showing him beautiful teeth, I blushed at him and truned so he would not see me....what was I thinking?

" Do you feel better?" he asked

" A little I feel really tired and very sick" I said hopeing he would never care.

" well then maybe I should stay longer and make sure you stay out of trouble I well make something to eat for you so you gain your strength." he said conceringly.

Damnit I dont want him here I want him to leave him me alone! I just cant trust anyone Its so hard!

" I wont take NO for answer." he sadi proudly

"What?" I sadi with a little stupity in my voice

" Your hurt and your sick i cant and i wont let you be by yourself. Ill stay for tonight then i well leave you be and bug you any longer plus i need to know more about the guy in the coat if they are after you were in for some trouble and you obliversy cant take of yourself so you might need the help." he said in a proud voice

" I dont need protction I can take of myslef " i said under my breath

" Right you dont need help?" he asked in a sractistic voice

"well we have been togather for the past 2 hours and i havent even got your name" he said

"why do you care no one has ever acknolged that I am alive why you a stranger I just met care for someone like me? Im nothing for you just leave me be and go on to what your doing!" i screamed

"well becouse of one thing im a keybear just like you..WE need to stick togather so noone well get hurt these guys that you met are dangurse you have no idea of what is a head me and my best friends is a keybear his name is sora and theirs other you maybe met them i dont know" Riku said

"my name is Jasimen" I said softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

okay thankies for reading my two chapters so far maybe i have chapter 3 soon maybe tommor it depends i hope you enjoy it and rember i can use coments to make it better!

Ruki

Its good, but it needs improvement.

First: Grammar, TLP's guide is on the front page and is always there.

Second: The writing style is hard to understand at times.

Otherwise, its good.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm sorry, I know you are not that good a speller and stuff, so you'll understand when I say I found it a little hard to read. Other than that it was a pretty good story. Keep on working on it and find a person to help with your spelling.

Electropop

Website
www.myspace.com
^ thankies both of you im still learing hard but i know i can do better i wanted something differnt not just another love story for sora so this came to mind but hey im not perfect so what can you do? i promise i well keep working on my fan fic since atleast some people care about thanks again for the awsome support!!

Electropop

Website
www.myspace.com
okay welcome to chapter 3 for anyone who cares again im working on MY SPELLING I STILL SUX BUT IM WORKING SO ITS BETTER I PROMISE! this is frist person view of jasimen the new kid on teh block os just to clear that up and if anyone want to try to get people to read and comment other then my spelling so i would really enjoy that thank you and heres chapter 3

chapter 3 old friends

When we arrived at the campsite i wanted to be alone so i said i was going to go back to the river and clean up. He just looked at me and siad " do you want me to come na dhelp you?"

"no I dont need a perv hanging around me I can take care of myself!" I yelled

"okay but im not a perv...but i guess you can use some type of freedom if you need anything im here makeing some dinner" he annouced

" whaterver i said i really dont care just to take note i know if anything was stolen so dont do anything dumb or i well beark your neck!" and at that i was alone peace and quite something i have been wanting for a long time when i got there i dove right in to the water it was cold but it felt like heaven! the water is the only thing that makes me miss my home i dont even have parents i was told they both diead from a common cold wich maed me all alone i never had any relitves so i was all ways alone and i went all around the world visting other people and learing from myself.

When i got out of the river and made sure i was clean from the blood thats when i was shivering i thought it was me comeing from the river but its was getting worse buy the secend then i started to get reall tried and then someone came from the trees i didnt even try to fight i couldent i was too sick then he spoke...

" i havent seen you since you were 3 days old, you have grown to a beautiful lady i can see." he spoke softly

" what do you want with me?" i asked

"im here to tell you that your parents didnt die from a cold they were killed from the organization 13 they were after you when you were a week old but your parents protected you but that cost them your life." the stranger siad

" how do you know how can i trust you?" i said with the feeling of coldness runing down my spine

" well i cant make you to bealive me but i can tell you your not from the wrold you think your from you can from a world knows a hollaw bastion or Radient gardens you are not a normol girl you have powers that can eaither kill us all or help us i want you for myslef.'' and at that he came after me with a two long red lights but thats all i can rember and then i was out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay well that teh end of chapter 3 4 well be up tonite i promise! rember comments or anything else to help me so plz comment other then my craped up spelling!

tis is sorasheart281

Last edited:

Electropop

Website
www.myspace.com
well im very surprised to see myself working on chapter 4 >> << but anyways he he things are going to start to make since I had to wait until chapter 4 to get things going I know I said about using riku and jaimen as first person view but know im going to make it jasimen a couple more times even though I don’t want to but that’s how its going to happen anyways enough of me jabbering I give you chapter 4

Chapter 4 hollow bastion

when I woke up I was barley abele to make out what was around me there was a desk and a couple of chairs and me on a bed not really able to move, then I saw a girl dozing buy me in a chair she had a pink outfit and had long red hair. I didn’t want to wake her so I tried to get up well that really didn’t work

“aaa” I screamed and the a thump ouch

“Oh you’re up! I was wondering when your were going to get up I thought you were dead, but I guess not more here let me help you up” she grasped my hand a helped me up back on to the bead

“Thanks my name is jais”

“Oh I know who your are Riku told me everything my name is Kairi nice to meet you” she said happily

It took me a while to figure where I had herded her name but then it hit me she was keybear! She was one of the friends of Riku back home.

“I think I can get up can you take me to Riku I have to thank him again” I said a little rudely

“Oh sure follow me hes downstairs with everyone else” Kairi said
She took me down an endless circle of stairs I thought it would stop but it wouldn’t. Until we were at a door I could hear voices but couldn’t make them out she then opened the door.

All the talking stopped and turned to me and Kairi I was still in my clothes from god know when. Then the only person I knew in the room came up to me and said

“ Good to know your up. Welcome I well help you with the interdections. This is Sora, Leon, Donald, Goofy, Yuffie, cid and King Mickey. “

“ Oh nice to meet you” and at that I trued to the king and bowed to show honor.

“ You don’t have to do that “ said the king

“Oh” I said a little shock he could talk

“ Here take this” a man with a big scar on his face hand me a glass of what looked like blood “ don’t worry it well help with the headache”

“ Thanks” I took it and drank

“ Well welcome to hollow bastion” said a duck

At that I dropped my drink on to the floor were have I heared that name befor? Then it hit me and it hit hard the everything came flooding back from that night the guy my parents oh no my parents!!

“ My parents there didn’t die from some cold they were killed oh my god now I rember he killed him he wanted me he wants me dead!” I screamed

At that Riku put his arm around me and calmed me down “relax” he kept saying I noticed I was shaking hard and I couldn’t stop he looked into my eyes and I finally relaxed why was he able to do that to me? No one was able to do that before to me what’s wrong with me?

“ Okay now what’s wrong?” he asked

“My parents didn’t die from some cold they were killed and im not from the world I thought I was from I came from hollow bastion” I screamed

~~~~

I can use comments other then speliing to make it better

this is sorasheart281 singing out chapter 5 well be out soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back