• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's Keyblade?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
A Chocobo is a bird From the FF series.

Yes, here's a pic of a chocobo...

ff10-chocobo.jpg

electrikeyblade14

you ppl are quite strange(well, a select few). chasingdusk, i think you really do need glasses. kairineedsakey, if it was a chicken, it would be called a 'metal chicken'. i don't blame you for not knowing what a chocobo was, though. i didn't know either at first. and Prodigy Keyblade, your chocobo pic didn't show up on my computer, i hope it works for everyone else.

Aki Demonica

Somewhere where blood is dripping and I am singing
Website
www.Aki22.deviantart.com
electrikeyblade14 said:
yes!!! but he never actually wielded (is that a word?) a keyblade!
sora=key! ansem=strange heart-opening key! riku=no key!!!

Uh, actually...did you play Hallow Bastion? He was able to take the keyblade, because he had the blade but at Destiny Island's engufment of darkness he chose darkness, and Sora's pure, lighter heart won him the keyblade. At Hallow Bastion Riku took it back by force.

And yeah, So blah.

SantoryuKeyblade

I don't think Lost Heart has a keychain on it. I've fought Dark Riku too many times not to notice something.

electrikeyblade14

Aki Demonica said:
Uh, actually...did you play Hallow Bastion? He was able to take the keyblade, because he had the blade but at Destiny Island's engufment of darkness he chose darkness, and Sora's pure, lighter heart won him the keyblade. At Hallow Bastion Riku took it back by force.

And yeah, So blah.

crap!!! i forgot about that part...sorry. but it was only for a little while...

dark_riku05

SantoryuKeyblade said:
I don't think Lost Heart has a keychain on it. I've fought Dark Riku too many times not to notice something.
He's right, the Lost Heart does NOT have a keychain on it. I've only fought Riku II once (beat him the FIRST TIME!!!!) and Sora throws what ever Keyblade he's using away as he stabes himself. If your brothers were using the Metal Choboco, the keychain would have shown. And, yes: the Lost Heart IS it's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back