• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's keyblade? and position in the realm of Dawn... I don't get it...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipporahss

Okay, I'm sorry if this was already spoken about, just send me a link or something and I'll read it but please answer me this... (actually I have three to four questions)

1st, Riku's Keyblade in KH1 was that a Keyblade or not? I heard people say it wasn't because Maleficent made it but... it that's true why was the Keyblade able to unlock hearts? Sora did use it on himself so what made that Keyblade different from a real one?

2nd, Riku's position is Dawn, okay, got that but what makes Dawn different from Twilight... years ago, when CoM first came out and I had beaten the game I thought Dawn was when a person had more darkness in them than light and Twilight was the opposite... but then I had to change my mind after studying Riku more. Is Dawn a position when a person uses darkness for good? and Twilight a person whom uses light for evil?

3rd, Can Riku have a heartless? I know it sounds wierd but I honestly don't think Riku can have a Heartless because he in fact did surrender his heart to darkness but he didn't become a Heartless. I'm KNOW Riku doesn't have a nobody so don't think that'll be my next question. But can Riku become a Heartless? And being that he has darkness in his heart doesn't that mean that he can't become one?

4th, Is it true that Riku made that Keyblade given to Kairi in KH2? Yes, I know I know, she would have been able to use one sooner or later but Riku handed her her Keyblade, and some have told me that it was made by Riku.

Okay, wow, sorry yes, this is a long long long long long thread and I'm sorry, if these questions have already been answered please give me a link and you may close it.

Thanks for you time! Don't burn me!

H

Haxon

Okay, I'm sorry if this was already spoken about, just send me a link or something and I'll read it but please answer me this... (actually I have three to four questions)

ok i will

1st, Riku's Keyblade in KH1 was that a Keyblade or not? I heard people say it wasn't because Maleficent made it but... it that's true why was the Keyblade able to unlock hearts? Sora did use it on himself so what made that Keyblade different from a real one?

well i guess it was artificial, im not too sure of that myself

2nd, Riku's position is Dawn, okay, got that but what makes Dawn different from Twilight... years ago, when CoM first came out and I had beaten the game I thought Dawn was when a person had more darkness in them than light and Twilight was the opposite... but then I had to change my mind after studying Riku more. Is Dawn a position when a person uses darkness for good? and Twilight a person whom uses light for evil?

thats what i think too, but again, i dont know

3rd, Can Riku have a heartless? I know it sounds wierd but I honestly don't think Riku can have a Heartless because he in fact did surrender his heart to darkness but he didn't become a Heartless. I'm KNOW Riku doesn't have a nobody so don't think that'll be my next question. But can Riku become a Heartless? And being that he has darkness in his heart doesn't that mean that he can't become one?

well dodnt he basically become a heartless? he did surrender his heart to darkness and it was shrouded in it like a heartless, and i think riku does have or will have a nobody

4th, Is it true that Riku made that Keyblade given to Kairi in KH2? Yes, I know I know, she would have been able to use one sooner or later but Riku handed her her Keyblade, and some have told me that it was made by Riku.

well what i hear is that it is half of the waytodawn. soul eater is dark half, gayblade is light half. he took the parts in half i guess and gave her the light half to borrow?

Okay, wow, sorry yes, this is a long long long long long thread and I'm sorry, if these questions have already been answered please give me a link and you may close it.

it wasnt really that long

your welcome and i wont burn you :cool:

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com

1. the keyblade was real and was created by the princess of heart.

2. i think that dawn was a metaphor that riku used to say he is in the process of going to light from darkness.

3. i think riku can have a heartless. he didnt really surrender his heart to darkness... he basically used it but being possessed in the process. (Malificent use the power of darkness and didnt become a heartless, so did pete....)

4. i hope so.... he did hand it to her.

dum0dum

imagieaty its a cross between reality and my imagi

knowing this place theres probably a thousand threads on all subjects in the KH series

I thought it was either(depending on the connection with MX or terra in BBS) heartless xehenort's ability to wield a keyblade because his original self could do it(similar to roxas) or he knew riku could wield so he used a premature version of his keyblade or that both rikus and xehenorts heartless's darkness combined to make something exact opposite of a keyblade.

well take the place of sun in consideration dawn is night(darkness) going into day(light) dusk is the exact opposite and twilight is in between day and night or light and darkness so by being in dawn he is now going into the light

he can but he doesn't by giving into darkness doesn't make you a heartless it just increases your possibility of becoming a heartless(because other heartless are attracted to very strong darkness just as they're attracted to light)

yes, I think somewhere in a interview nomuro stated that the keyblade that kiari had was the way to dawn.

Captain Yoyo

at the end of KH2 ,when kairi reciecved the keyblade from riku, it is not an ACTUAL keyblade, but half of rikus.
riku simply duel wielded his keyblade, which is splitting it in half, not another keyblade in whole, but split.
he then simply gave one of them to kairi, so she is not technically wielding , but instead , just holding it as jack sparro did in the end cutscene of that world.

hope that can be of some help.

LiD

at the end of KH2 ,when kairi reciecved the keyblade from riku, it is not an ACTUAL keyblade, but half of rikus.
riku simply duel wielded his keyblade, which is splitting it in half, not another keyblade in whole, but split.
he then simply gave one of them to kairi, so she is not technically wielding , but instead , just holding it as jack sparro did in the end cutscene of that world.

hope that can be of some help.

actually kairi didn't recieve one..riku handed it to her...
and its Riku's ACTUAL keyblade..he can also dual weild..that keyblade, the one he let kairi use was made from Riku's memories of DI

Muse

you look atrocious

It's a Keyblade, yes, but it's an Artificial one, as in it's not a real Keyblade. It's different from other Keyblades because it 1) unlocks Hearts and 2) was created from 6/7 PoH hearts.

Twilight - Neither light nor dark
Dawn - Dark going into the light
Dusk - Light going into the dark

They're the same, and yet they're different. Riku's neither light nor dark, but instead treads the path between them, choosing to use darkness for the sake of his friends hence for good.

There is a quote by Nomura somewhere that explains why exactly Riku doesn't have either a Heartless or a Nobody.

So long as Riku has darkness in his heart, there is the possibility that he could become a Heartless. This goes for everyone else, aside from the PoH.

Yes, that was Riku dual-wielding. He split the WtD and handed Kairi one of his Keyblades, the one with the Keychain formed from his memories of Destiny Islands and essentially Kairi.

Is that Kairi's own Keyblade, no. That's Riku's, hun. Does that mean that Kairi will be able to wield in the future? Possibly. If Nomura decides to give her her own Keyblade. (Just getting these out of the way before someone decides to bitch about them.)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

The fact it was crafted from the Hearts of the 6 PoHs. It was artificially made, which is hitned to being the reason why it had not only no Keychain, but also no place for one to be slapped on (as opposed to the Soul Eater which later became a true Keyblade).

Twilight = Both Dawn and Dusk. We've yet to have ran into Dusk, but it's possibly one wielding Light for Evil (want to happen). Riku's Darkness, but he's "good", hence - from night to morning.

Can he have a Heartless? Yes. If Riku doesn't have Darkness in his Heart, no one does.
He did not become a Heartless though. To have a Heartless, it is your Heart that becomes the Heartless, not a by-product like Namine or something. Seeing how Riku post KH1 is a whole being, no, he does not have one, but he could become one should he pull a Sora, or simply be overwhelmed by the Darkness.

It is Riku's. Nomura confirmed in Another Report that what Riku gave to Kairi was in fact the Soul Eater -> Way to Dawn. Seeing how the WtD is his own Keyblade, we can surmize he was Duel Wielding.
Kairi at this point lacks a Keyblade of her own, and hence, is not a Wielder. The only Wielders around today are Sora (and Roxas), Riku and Mickey.

Zipporahss

OH!Okay, thank you! That makes sense and I totally forgot about that dual thing, stupid me, okay then... hehe, um... thanks again!

Happy Chap

It's artificial, made of 6/7 PoH hearts. Wait, did melificent make it?

I thought that was Riku just being difficult. But yeah, I spose dawn = dark-light and dusk = light-dark, twilight in the middle... there all in between lght and dark though.

Riku didn't let his heart get overcome by the darkness, he let the darkness (Ansem SoD) kick his heart out of his body. Riku's heart then went into a state of suspension in the realm of darkness. His body still had a heart though, so it never could become a nobody. Everyone (-PoH) has got darkness in there heart, so he could still become a heartless.

Gayblade=Riku dual wielding. Riku just let Kairi hold the second one.

Study the heartless Gaurdian. The one that Ansem uses. Now study Riku. The one from KH1. You may find some resemblance. I think that the guardian is Riku's heartless, because Ansem made Riku appear and act as a guardian/summoner to get rid of Donald, Goofy, and Kairi. Later when a gaurdian was summoned, it's chest appeared to have some resemblance to Riku's clothing.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah, only you'd remember Riku summoned the Guardian himself when he was in Ansem's form in KH2, meaning it couldn't have been him as that Heartless.
Also, the FM shows Riku as only a Heart communicate with the King after Ansem took over. Hence, he couldn't have been that Heartless since the Heartless is the Heart, and Riku's Heart was accounted for.

Muse

you look atrocious
Study the heartless Gaurdian. The one that Ansem uses. Now study Riku. The one from KH1. You may find some resemblance. I think that the guardian is Riku's heartless,

No. Riku never became a Heartless/doesn't have a Heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back