• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
See the signature? Thats everything I have to say, except for two things. :B KairixSelphie, and KairixNamine. There's some mad fluff to be written.

There's really no arguing to be done over opinion. :/ It's pointless- someone will always burst in and be 'omg no ur wronge!!1!1" Nothing anyone says can change that everyone is going to have an individual opinion.
Besides, didn't Nomura say he was leaving everything up to interpretation? Let the fans think what they want based on what they happen to pick up on? There's a reason that nobody is officially together.

Crona Tronic

insanehikari said:
See the signature? Thats everything I have to say, except for two things. :B KairixSelphie, and KairixNamine. There's some mad fluff to be written.

There's really no arguing to be done over opinion. :/ It's pointless- someone will always burst in and be 'omg no ur wronge!!1!1" Nothing anyone says can change that everyone is going to have an individual opinion.
Besides, didn't Nomura say he was leaving everything up to interpretation? Let the fans think what they want based on what they happen to pick up on? There's a reason that nobody is officially together.

lol okay, i agree with NEARLY everything you said, although because I can't figure out a way to counter this thing, I'll leave it alone and say :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

btw, i think the song for the president is hail the chief... i think i saw it on family guy...

nc_babygal

iseedisneyppl911 said:
How would Kairi be bi? A whore? MAYBE. But she like Sora... and Riku... and... Axel... lol... and every boy there is. Sora, definately bi :) Kairi and Riku duuuuuuuuh even though he might like Riku more =O And Riku is just GAY. He is as gay as the rainbows in my luckycharms cereal. Which is fineeee! He doesn't have to hide it there's nothing wrong with it =D BUT he is also a molestor. He an MMM as my friends like to call him which stands Mickey Mouse Molestor.. you saw him handling that mouse. SHAMEEEE. Too bad he loves Sora..

But in seriousness. Maybe they will introduce a love interest for Riku in KH3 or something. That or he will be continue to be lonely all his life with his wemoness and become a drunk bum living in Sora and Kairi's basement

:lol: Hahahaha. That was a good laugh. After I read some of the posts, maybe Crona is right. This would be better off in the joke section. I almost died of laughter reading some of these posts. I ain't laughing in a"no your so wrong way" I'm laughing cuz it's hilarious. Hahaha I can't get over that Riku gay thing with the rainbows and lucky charms.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
RikuHeroOfDark said:
Mickey isnt a man hes a mouse therefor Riku molests a mouse and is in love with an animal.

Kari is lesbian for selphy and namine(herself).
<_<...ok so Riku is now into beastality and since Mickey is a male mouse..its Gay Beastality....which means that Riku is so F'd up that he is a gay beastist(I dont know what their called)

and Kairi is a "lesbian" simply cuz she had one scene with Selphie...and Namine is inside her...ok..if your gonna make Kairi gay at least throw in the most obvious lover for her..OLETTE!! Dont you know anything about Canon pairing..>_>..Gawd...lol

what the hell has this thread become...

nc_babygal

You guys have weird imaginations. I would never have come up with some of the things you guys have thought of. And I gotta admit some things are funny what u said about Riku but I still don't think he's gay. You guys try so hard to prove to believe he's gay and a mouse molester? Come on now. That's just disturbing and it's gone too far.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Kawaiikousuke said:
<_<...ok so Riku is now into beastality and since Mickey is a male mouse..its Gay Beastality....which means that Riku is so F'd up that he is a gay beastist(I dont know what their called)

and Kairi is a "lesbian" simply cuz she had one scene with Selphie...and Namine is inside her...ok..if your gonna make Kairi gay at least throw in the most obvious lover for her..OLETTE!! Dont you know anything about Canon pairing..>_>..Gawd...lol

what the hell has this thread become...
No its a bi beastist XD

Kairi is bi, one scene does make a difference and "Namine is inside her"<-----point made. ftw.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
RikuHeroOfDark said:
No its a bi beastist XD

Kairi is bi, one scene does make a difference and "Namine is inside her"<-----point made. ftw.
ok how is it he a bi beastist? he isnt with a girl animal is he?...so he is in fact a gay beastist...and a bi with humans..<----counter point ftw

Now to what you said about Kairi
RikuHeroOfDark said:

and then You just said kairi is a lesbian..
RikuHeroOfDark said:
Kari is lesbian for selphy and namine(herself).
Choose which one she is... flip flopper....kthxbi =P

*sigh* This thread is just doomed

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards

Then so would sora, because he travels with two male animals that are both his "special" friends.

Riku actually made the most logical choice in my book. Not loving anything, so nothing can stop him from "falling" and nothing can be used against him. But sora and kairi liked him the way he was, and now he has personal entanglements again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back