• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

I think Crona thinks he's bi because he doesnt want riku to be pure gay...

Crona Tronic

Riku-Keyblade said:
I think Crona thinks he's bi because he doesnt want riku to be pure gay...

both because i dont BELIEVE hes gay and i guess id rather he wasnt gay myself... i dunno, kinda make all the scenes with Sora and Riku together... awkward

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Crona Tronic said:
both because i dont BELIEVE hes gay and i guess id rather he wasnt gay myself... i dunno, kinda make all the scenes with Sora and Riku together... awkward
How so?..I mean the scenes like Sora crying,Sora and Riku fighting Xenmas and constantly calling out each others name, the reported Sora butt grabbing Riku in the Last scene Sora and kairi hug where sora was like AAAAAHH DONT TOUCH ME, the scene where Sora and Riku are alone on that dark beach and Riku wanted to stay there forever with Sora (you know "we'll be the darkness" thing),The scene where Riku gives into the Darkness and takes on "Ansem" body just so he could get Sora back,The opening scene where Sora is in the middle of kairi and Riku and there holding hands on the beach, and I'm stopping there...lol those are the only scenes that would b "awkward" to some who dont want them to be full on gay..

^^Thats was alot...and I think we're done now

Last edited:
A

Audo

lol. I loved all tohse scenes they were really cute :p
I really like dthe beach scene that was awesome.
I would say he was bi if he turned out to like Nami but nope the developers arent gonna do that ><

Crona Tronic

Kawaiikousuke said:
How so?..I mean the scenes like Sora crying,Sora and Riku fighting Xenmas and constantly calling out each others name, the reported Sora butt grabbing Riku in the Last scene Sora and kairi hug where sora was like AAAAAHH DONT TOUCH ME, the scene where Sora and Riku are alone on that dark beach and Riku wanted to stay there forever with Sora (you know "we'll be the darkness" thing),The scene where Riku gives into the Darkness and takes on "Ansem" body just so he could get Sora back,The opening scene where Sora is in the middle of kairi and Riku and there holding hands on the beach, and I'm stopping there...lol those are the only scenes that would b "awkward" to some who dont want them to be full on gay..

^^Thats was alot...and I think we're done now

LOL that is a lot. anyways, I think I'm done arguing on this subject seeing as it is 2 against one, and it seems you 2 are more stubborn LOL let me just finish by saying...

I strongly believe that all three protagonists are straight. Why? Because neither the FF series nor has Disney ever created a homosexual character. I suppose the sexuality of Riku is really up to the gamer. Seeing as it is a Disney game, the most they really explored sexuality was minor romance between Sora/Kairi so the rest is completely up to the gamer.

A

Audo

I dont think they straight, and just because this is the first time its happened doesnt mean it didnt happen. S-E is always open to fresh ideas :p

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Riku-Keyblade said:
I dont think they straight, and just because this is the first time its happened doesnt mean it didnt happen. S-E is always open to fresh ideas :p
LOL..so this continues again I see...I dont think their straight either because i dont believe in the cliche boy grows up with girl and now loves girl..blah..We may never know what they really are due to the fact that its game for the ages of 10 and up...and maybe if it were T rated we might get a feel for what they really are...(I mean Brother in FFX-2 liked Yuna...his cousin so why not have a gay character?..since apparently people are ok with incest well they are in Japan at least)

This is just all our own opinion on this and there might not ever be a clear answer unless Sora and Kairi get to together which i still would think he is bi...>_>

skilled keyblada

Wtf is with you people '' Riku loves Sora''.... they wouldn't put homosexuality in a G-rated video game.

As for this topic I'm not sure.... I mean as far as we know, Kairi isn't exactly going out with either of them, so it's still like the way it was in KH1 Riku and Sora both like Kairi. Though, it does seem Sora likes her more.

I dunno >.>

A

Audo

Maybe you should read how we got to the point that he is gay/bi before you post saying whats up with that because we already said plenty of reasons.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Riku-Keyblade said:
Maybe you should read how we got to the point that he is gay/bi before you post saying whats up with that because we already said plenty of reasons.
Well there you go...I've given many reasons to back up my opinions and so has R-K and Crona...did you not see the last page? or even the other ones where a person who isnt in denial of a character being homosexual gave reason and references for why they think this character is that way...

and this whole its a "G-rated" game..and that doesnt mean our opinions are not able to think outside the standards that have been set by societies uncomfortableness about Homosexuality or sexual orientation....to say that oh Sora loves kairi is acceptable but when its Sora loves Riku it becomes an issue that clashes with peoples judgement of what is the right sexual orientation to have and what is "acceptable" to show or tell kids

>_>....Damnit I'm doing it again....i keep debating this...*sigh* since your opinion tells you that Sora is straight then thats fine but do not say that our opinion is messed up for we have given reasons for the way we think about this matter and they should be respected even if society doesnt agree with it..

Sorry...about that...its just how I think...and thus its my opinion..

hooded_twilight0

I just think that Riku is one of those guys who wants a girl, but is destined to be alone, and since Sora is the main character then he gets Kairi......no they are not gay, maybe if it were like a T rated game, but I wouldn't play it then. I'd rather not play as a homesexual main character -_-.

A

Audo

Wow talk about homophobe. maybe you dont deserve to play it if its like that.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
hooded_twilight0 said:
I just think that Riku is one of those guys who wants a girl, but is destined to be alone, and since Sora is the main character then he gets Kairi......no they are not gay, maybe if it were like a T rated game, but I wouldn't play it then. I'd rather not play as a homosexual main character -_-.
>_>...WTF man?..OOH SORA IS GAY SO HE PHAILS!!...either you have homophobia or your just insecure about playing a character that doesnt follow societies preferences about who a game character can like unless your religion says you cant play a game with a homosexual main character then that I can semi-understand.....(I'm stopping there cuz debating this is killing my hands..)

edit: I'm blowing this waaay out of proportion....

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
If anything i always thought Sora was gay i mean the way he endlessly searched for Riku, the way he cried when he found, when he grabbed Riku's arse, when he yells out Riku in combat, in CoM when he always searches for Riku, throughout CoM and kh2 where he just forgets about Kairi and only focuses on Riku(and the king because he was with Riku)...

I think Riku is straight and in love with kairi, First he tried to steal kairi from sora, then he turned to the darkness to save kairi, then in CoM all he could talk about is how he betrayed the island and kairi and sora(he would always say kairi first), then in CoM when he viewed kairi when he had toi fight zexion, then when kairi was about to get killed by Saix, then when Saix did that thing and Riku jumped in front of her, then when Riku gave her that keyblade, then when she could easily see Riku through Xehanort, then when she asked Riku to not leave.................If anything i would say Riku has homo feelings towards King Mickey............well i dont think love towards a mouse is gay, i forgot what they call it.

Kairi is bi, she wants namine, and is in lust for Riku, and loves sora, and she wants selphie.

A

Audo

Riku in no way loves Kairi!
I cant believe you would even think that!
And the reason that Sora was searching for Kairi and didnt look for Kairi was because as far as he knew she was home on the island.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Riku-Keyblade said:
Riku in no way loves Kairi!
I cant believe you would even think that!
And the reason that Sora was searching for Kairi and didnt look for Kairi was because as far as he knew she was home on the island.
Yea but he didnt even think about her once, if he loved her he would have thinking about her all the time, I think Sora is gay for Riku and Riku loves(or at least likes) kairi and is gay for mickey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back