• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nc_babygal

yeah I know it was long. It could go either way and people have different minds and different ways of thinking. A person has a certain way they think and this thread is open to opinions but it does seem more like arguments. So noones wrong or right. So really what is this thread for? Like I said, is it for opinions or arguments?

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
namine until kh2 . then she was swept away by roxas. I hope they make someone for riku in the next kh game.

A

Audo

Crona Tronic said:
ummmm... they considered eachother best friends in KH... sooo... i have to disagree with you here. maybe if you added my favorite words "in my opinion"

yeah, i think the fact that Riku was ready to spend an unspecified amount of time with Kairi on a raft is a sign of at least a certain amount of liking LOL
I don't agree, all Riku wanted to do was get off the bloody island as made clear by Xehanort.
"To some this is a prison surrounded by water, this boy set out to be free from this prison"

and Kairi made clear that she didnt want to be with Riku
"Sora! Let's take the raft and go, just the two of us!"

And Riku made it clear that he didn't care for Kairi either by dismissing her so quickly.
"What? Where's Kairi?"
"Kairi is coming with us!"
Darkness pools around Riku etc. Holds his hand out to Sora and Sora alone

We then find out that Kairi isnt even near Riku, no she is beside the door that Riku himself opened. Some people believe that that Kairi in the cave was actually just her heart so i guess that would mean that Riku was the one that split her from her body? Yeah sounds like best friends.

Sora_is_mine*2

Time to settle this:

1st off, we're not sure Riku is gay, though I honestly think he isn't
2nd off, why didn't Riku tell Kairi Sora likes her
3rd off, Disney wouldn't allow Riku and Sora to kiss and whatnot in this game people.
4th, this is kinda pointless

dark invader

Actually to me, Riku doesn't seem gay at all, and I've played both games at least twice(I have a lot of spare time). He just seems to shy and, well, unhappy most of the time to actually like anyone. He has a very strong friendship with Sora since he has known him since they were very young. I just think he's a loner, destined to make the journey alone.

Crona Tronic

Riku-Keyblade said:
I don't agree, all Riku wanted to do was get off the bloody island as made clear by Xehanort.
"To some this is a prison surrounded by water, this boy set out to be free from this prison"

And Riku made it clear that he didn't care for Kairi either by dismissing her so quickly.
"What? Where's Kairi?"

We then find out that Kairi isnt even near Riku, no she is beside the door that Riku himself opened. Some people believe that that Kairi in the cave was actually just her heart so i guess that would mean that Riku was the one that split her from her body? Yeah sounds like best friends.

VERY good points, I must admit. still, none of these are really, REALLY good examples but, they are acceptable. I do think they were friends, however, no matter what you say. Why? Because the storyline is built that way. I'm sure if you found a description of the three, it would say that they were three best friends. Maybe Sora was better Friends with Riku and Kairi than Kairi and Riku were? The time spent on then island is too small to have any real idea as to wether your theory is correct.

EDIT nc babygal... its a mix of the two. if you were to read my answers, i like to ask people if this is their opinion, and if it is, I take mercy on it LOL

Crona Tronic

fantasygurl1227 said:
wow riku and sora are not gay!!! Riku-Keyblade you need to find something better to do you pretty much over analyzed the kingdom hearts story, there is no way they would make riku a homosexual in a disney game its just not gonna happen!!!
Riku will hopefully get a girl in the next kh, i don't think kairi would be his type anyway

HAHAHAHAHA OK, this post has nothing to do with wat you said, i just wanted to laugh at that picture of yours...

Kairi thinks she's bad ass... but she's not LMFAO

EDIT!!!! sorry for double post

A

Audo

I seriously dont think they were friends, he dismisses her, doesnt care about her and lies to her. (Talking about KH1 in KH2 it is quite clear they have a stronger friendship)
My theory is correct using what we know.

and sora_Mine, what is wrong with a nice healthy argument? We're all exercising our minds..maybe not yours.. to come up with anwsers and solutions, whats wrong with that (not to mention Post count going up :p)

A

Audo

Nope this is whats gonna happen:

Sora is going to "Accidentaly" Kill Kairi because he wants to be with riku know but as a side effect Nami is created again and instead of Riku going with sora he goes with Nami. Dadum!

nc_babygal

Riku-Keyblade said:

"What? Where's Kairi?"

you kinda make a point but I think Riku did care about Kairi even if Kairi didn't care much about him. Just cuz Kairi don't care much about Riku, don't mean Riku doesn't care about her cuz he does show a lot of ways that he does care for Kairi. So Riku isn't gay.

Last edited:

Crona Tronic

BladerUnknown said:
You people honestly don't think Riku is gay?

I might believe he was gay if this wasn't a disney game. There's NO WAY this character was made gay. Maybe some things he does are similar to what a gay guy would do but Riku, in the game and not in any fan fics, was made STRAIGHT lol. To show further evidence that the creators wouldn't do this, I haven't seen a single gay character in the FF series. In fact, FFX and FFX2 by Nomura show the exact opposite. So, if you're arguing that he WOULD be gay if he were real, maybe he would, but the evidence is piled against you if you think he is an in-game gay character.

nc_babygal

Amen to that ^ Riku isn't gay cuz Disney would never make a gay character although some of there characters do seem kinda ...off but Riku isn't gay. Sora does stuff for Riku too u know. If u say Riku is gay then that would make Sora gay too since he held Riku's hand and cried when he saw him. What kind of a man would do that? No, they just got a good friendship goin and that's what the game is trying to show viewers that friendship is important. Riku isn't gay. But if this wasn't a Disney game or a ff game then I'd probably think he and Sora might be.

The M.C.

JTTW
i dont think riku gets anyone, or he might meet someone in kh3 or something, but likely he deosnt have a girl.

Kairi-is-Naminé

she should show up in the next game, as like Kairi's long lost older sister, that has been flying around in a gummi ship for years (doing something siginificant to KH3) and then she comes apon Destiny Islands and is reunited with Kairi, and then meets Sora and Rikku, and well u guys can pretty much fygure out the rest....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back