• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i don't get why you all think riku and sora are gay. they're not so get it out of your heads.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
wow riku and sora are not gay!!! Riku-Keyblade you need to find something better to do you pretty much over analyzed the kingdom hearts story, there is no way they would make riku a homosexual in a disney game its just not gonna happen!!!
Riku will hopefully get a girl in the next kh, i don't think kairi would be his type anyway

A

Audo

Or maybe you guys are underanalyzing it?

im pretty sure Disney wouldnt be the problem here :p

Oh and you guys and call me R-K ^^

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
>->

look, R-K has his/her opinion. If Riku`s gay by her standards then fine. no need to start flaming.

anyways, i`ve always thought that Riku would be with Namine, but after seeing kh2, thats not gonna happen. ( but, as always, i`ll always stick with my crack pairings)

besides, i think Riku might have alot on his mind before he gets a girlfriend. but then again, thats just me.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Sweet Raine said:
>->

look, R-K has his/her opinion. If Riku`s gay by her standards then fine. no need to start flaming.

anyways, i`ve always thought that Riku would be with Namine, but after seeing kh2, thats not gonna happen. ( but, as always, i`ll always stick with my crack pairings)

besides, i think Riku might have alot on his mind before he gets a girlfriend. but then again, thats just me.
R-K is a boy homie, like i said Riku is most likely a nosexual.

D

Deleted member 5341

Riku is one of the guys that just gets glomped by fangirls! ^_^

A

Audo

thank you luckysora!

If Riku`s gay by her standards then fine. no need to start flaming.

Yeah i'm a guy >.>
But i totally agree with you, i always thought that Riku and Naminé would be together. I thought it the second they met i was like "this is it! They have so much in common, both gloomly, both lonely1 Hooray!"
But No, the flippin Jesse McCartny Nazi boy gets her. pfft!
but i still believe they're supposed to be together. I even came up with dumb thoughts where he and she were together in KH2. (i mean diZ was like about to kill her and she escapes, my theory? Riku helped her.)

When i said riku was gay i meant bi in my eyes. but accoring to the game more gay so then other. He also could be asexual but i think those feelings shown for Sora were too damn strong to be dismissed as 'he isnt gay' just my opinion though.

SH_Brat

Lol. I don't think he is gay. Especially since Riku was in love with Kairi. Heck, that is why he was acting so nuts in KH. Riku seems to be more brotherly toward Sora anyway 'cause if you think about Sora now and the Riku from CoM, they aren't that different at all. Riku would actually be like Sora in KH2 if he had not given into Darkness in KH. So you all saying he loves Sora is sort of like saying he loves himself.( I wonder...) It is like I said before, I don't know why Kairi didn't just go with Riku she literally dumped him for someone a lot like him. Watch Sora in the second game. You'll see what I mean.
Anyway, on topic, I don't think he should get a girlfriend for while. Who knows maybe he will meet vher in their next journy.( if they have one)

Crona Tronic

Riku-Keyblade said:
my opinion though.

R-K... you just made me sooo happy. I think that's all a lot of people were looking for. Here's the thing. There is no proof on either side that cannot be countered. Really, all we're arguing about here is other people's imaginations. BTW, i believed that Riku was gonna get Namine too until the trailer where it showed Namine talking to Roxas... I then lost all hope.

nc_babygal

Well this is how I see it in my opinion. Please don't snap back at me with the "correct" answer to this. In my opinion I don't think Riku is gay but that is just in my opinion. Riku and Sora have lived on the islands all of their lives, and Riku has always been a natural born leader. He's always thinking of new ideas. It was his idea to take over the small island with his follower Sora helping him. Since the moment that him and Sora have became friends, I think that was the time their little competition between each other began, or later on when they found Kairi. With Sora being younger than Riku, I think Riku felt the need to be better at everything than Sora since he was older and didn't want someone smaller than him, beating him at anything. Then when Kairi came along, he had feelings toward Kairi but so did Sora and he knew it. Than that's when their real competition starts for Kairi's affection. When their world was destroyed, Riku does all he can to find Kairi and Sora since they were his best friends, and let me just say, if my best friends went missing, I tried to find them too. But anyways, Riku gives up himself to the darkness (since he felt abandoned and his trust towards Sora was broken) and he gave everything just to see Kairi. He does sooo much for her. Not acknowleding Sora and leaving him out of view. Riku does do a mistake by going dark, but hey it was for Kairi not Sora. Even if Riku found Kairi and Sora went somewhere and never returned, Riku would be happy having Kairi back and he would get the girl. Anyways, then Riku saves Kairi and Sora at the end by closing the door. But he says, " Take care of her." Not ,"I love you Sora goodbye." I'm just saying if he was gay and felt like he would never see Sora again he would've confessed or said something gay. Y'know? Well then Riku spends year looking for Kairi and Sora since he knows now that Sora didn't abandon him but he wants to apologize to Sora for what he did but does feel like Sora won't be his friend again since he fought against him. Riku feels like Sora's a brother to him and with being older now and not only thinking of being better but that now that he is older, he has to take care of Kairi and him. Also with him just happening to feel like the leader, that's another reason why he does it. Riku puts his trust in his friends and in KH1 when Sora is with his new friends, he felt betrayed and that's something he hates. I mean what if you told your best friend a secret and he/she told everyone. Wouldn't you feel angry and betrayed and thought that they were your friend? When in Chain Of Memories, Namine' who was given the form of Kairi apperared to Riku when he was about to give up, suddenly help him move on. Also he probably gave up his emotions for Kairi towards the end of KH2. He isn't fixed on anyone. He's more concerned right now about the darkness inside him which shows his maturity compared with the minds of other 16 year old boys and he is just happy that he found Sora and Kairi and they all are together. Think of it, if it was just him and Sora and Kairi got kidnapped, he would leave Sora and do everythink for Kairi. He'd probably would do the go-and-find-Kairi like he did at the beggining all over again but without the darkness or with if he didn't have a choice but for Sora? Now I don't know but there is a 50/50 percent chance he's gay or not but I think there are more signs of him not being gay than being gay but it ain't for me to say.I don't think when the gamemakers were doing his character, they thought of him as gay or wanted to make a gay character. I think what they were trying to do is tell young kids of each others friendship and what true friendship really means. I mean it is a Disney game too.

Crona Tronic

nc_babygal said:
Well this is how I see it in my opinion.

only kept that part cuz it was really long... like i said, OPINIONS! someone could counter every single thing you wrote. Like when the door closes, Riku says take care of her because he knows he already lost Sora and wants him to be happy.

LMFAO im a devils advocat

but seriously, i could argue both sides, so im up for hire LOL

A

Audo

All i know for fact is that Riku never loved Kairi hell he didnt even like her till around CoM and in KH2.

Crona Tronic

Riku-Keyblade said:
All i know for fact is that Riku never loved Kairi hell he didnt even like her till around CoM and in KH2.

ummmm... they considered eachother best friends in KH... sooo... i have to disagree with you here. maybe if you added my favorite words "in my opinion"

yeah, i think the fact that Riku was ready to spend an unspecified amount of time with Kairi on a raft is a sign of at least a certain amount of liking LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back