• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku's Girl11

I was thinking about how Sora has a someone just 4 him Kairi,but Riku doesn't have anyone.What happened to his Kairi?And if this thread has allready been done doen't flame me Pleeeaaase.

A

Audo

Selphie doesnt count, no one would like getting paired up with an FF Character, they're highly diseased.
Riku loves Sora but will never get him. So in the end he will be alone with just two great friends beside him.

When Naminé stepped into the picture i asummed that that would Riku's gal but no, they give her to the nazi boy (Roxas) ><

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I don't really know if Kairi cares that much about Sora. At least, that's the way the game portrayed it.

A

Audo

I think they do, i mean Kairi didnt hug Riku when she found him, then again he did look like a pedophile...

A

Audo

okay Sensei >.>

The way i see it, riku wont ever get anyone but that doesnt mean he doesnt like anyone. in Kh1 he was more to Sora but in Kh2 i would say he accepted the fact he is going to be alone and to instead of letting his feelings get in the way, be better friends to Kairi and sora.

A

Audo

But Riku doesnt even have Xehanort anymore because he was destoryed although that is sad (they would make an interesting couple) he is dead.

Crona Tronic

WayToDawn15 said:
riku is awesome!! and no hes not gay.

OMG THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH. I was reading this thread and... MAN you guys really think Riku's gay, huh? list 5 facts that clearly show that Riku is a homosexual. Riku-Keyblade... no where... NO WHERE THROUGHOUT THE STORY is Riku doing anything gay. In fact, i have 2 facts showing hes not gay, right off the bat, not even thinking hard..

1. He gives a Paopu to Sora to give to Kairi, obviously showing he dosent really want him.

2. He races Sora to share a paopu fruit with Kairi. If you lose, he says he was just kidding etc. but its just that kind of joke a gay wouldnt say.

A

Audo

The race was just Riku's way of looking for reassurance that Sora likes Kairi more than him. I cant explain this issue in point form because lets face it, reality isnt simple. And all riku does through the story is gay stuff, it just doesnt seem liek that because you dont want to face the pausabilities.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Theres no facts in the game at all to say whats Riku's sexuality, wether it be gay or straight, I for one think hes straight just a loner kinda. Some would say look how much he does for sora but then a RIKU IS TEH STRAIGHT supporter would say look how much he does for kairi, another would say he tried to have the paopou with kairi and what not but then a RIKU IS TEH GAY supporter would say he did it to get soras attention. I think he just views both as serious friends and is either a) bisexual or b) **like i said earlier** nosexual(i think the correct term is asexual).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back