• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku's dark armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keykingz13

i have a question in kh1 why is riku when being controlled by maleficent has a dark costume almost the same as the dark soldiers costume and is it a coincidence that he is wearing dark soldiers costume and i have a fanfict it is if riku was consume by fake ansem and suddenly he has the dark soldiers costume and i came up with an idea with a non-supporting of proof that:

1)xehanort is actually the dark soldier from BBS and he is using the name of xehanort because he is continuing MX's work which is to create kingdom hearts and he then uses ansem's name because ansem is someone who also researching about hearts but the problem is xehanort has no ability to wield a keyblade.

2)the DS was wearng a helmet which may be filled with a dark source to wield a keyblade and since it was broken he lost the ability to wield a keyblade the probllem is the keyblade cannot be sourced,i think?

ps:please answer my question about rikus armor and tell me what you think of my fanfict.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
i have a question in kh1 why is riku when being controlled by maleficent has a dark costume almost the same as the dark soldiers costume and is it a coincidence that he is wearing dark soldiers costume and i have a fanfict it is if riku was consume by fake ansem and suddenly he has the dark soldiers costume and i came up with an idea with a non-supporting of proof that:

Next time can you please seperate your sentences. And if riku and the DS suits look the same their might be a connection. And I dont understand the rest.

1)xehanort is actually the dark soldier from BBS and he is using the name of xehanort because he is continuing MX's work which is to create kingdom hearts and he then uses ansem's name because ansem is someone who also researching about hearts but the problem is xehanort has no ability to wield a keyblade.

2)the DS was wearng a helmet which may be filled with a dark source to wield a keyblade and since it was broken he lost the ability to wield a keyblade the probllem is the keyblade cannot be sourced,i think?

ps:please answer my question about rikus armor and tell me what you think of my fanfict.
Keep working on it.... Some of it doesnt make sense to me or is it just the sentence arent broken off.

pgerv12

regarding the brown cloak thing, it was a pre-organization thing i'm sure if they had already planed the organization than i think he would have had one of theirs.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Actually it's confirmed that Meleficent gave him the Dark Suit. It's also in the game.

pgerv12, It was not a pre-orginization thing. It was just a cloak. He didn't need to protect himself from the Darkness. He was already a Heartless for the most part.

Muse

you look atrocious

Riku was never controlled by Maleficent. =/ Was he?

Actually, there's more basis that Terra is Xehanort than anyone else. =/ One of the main issues with DS = Xehanort is the height factor. DS is around Ven's height, whereas Xehanort is around Terra's. Seeing as how DS, Ven, Terra, and even Aqua are all in their late teens to early twenties, it would be far too late for any of them to have a sudden growth spurt, which would make DS/Ven as tall as Xehanort/Terra. =/

I don't think the Keyblade can be sourced, no. If you're not a natural Keyblade wielder, meaning the Keyblade chose you, then as long as you have the permission from a Keyblade wielder, you can wield/hold onto the Keyblade. As seen in KHII when Riku gave Kairi the Gayblade.

Samhain

Bronze Member
pgerv12, It was not a pre-orginization thing. It was just a cloak. He didn't need to protect himself from the Darkness. He was already a Heartless for the most part.

Wasn't Xehanort just a floating heart at the time till he possessed Riku?

Samhain

Bronze Member
regarding the brown cloak thing, it was a pre-organization thing i'm sure if they had already planed the organization than i think he would have had one of theirs.

Not really. As Insomniac said he didn't need it and there was a heartless symbol on it but the Organization members are controlled by NOBODIES therefore they wouldn't wear a heartless symbol cloak.

Muse

you look atrocious
Yeah, don't double-post. There's an edit button for a reason.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Wasn't Xehanort just a floating heart at the time till he possessed Riku?

Yes, he was only a Heart. That's why I said for the most part. He casted off his own Body instead of having it consumed by Darkness so he isn't an actual Heartless but, it was the most logical classification to give it. He only obtained a Physical form when he possesed Riku.

Firo

Oh Crap
The suit could be the shape darkness takes when used on the body.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Nomura already explained this.

Another Report said:
Concerning Sora’s Anti-Form, you could think that the reason is related to his changing into a Heartless once before. In fact, beyond Sora’s Nobody, it is natural to assume that Sora is influenced by the Heartless. Riku’s Dark Mode is similar. By using such a strong power too much, he may have ended up aproaching too close to Darkness.

AppleFreak

wait

nomura dont say what kind of strong power used too much

and in my thought...

heartless are like... cancer

LiD

how are heartless like cancer?
that makes no sense at all?
..btw better grammar please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back