• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's blindfold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will Riku be playable?

• YEAH!

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Not in the game

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • BEST CHARACTER EVER a.k.a. YEAH!

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
We all know that Riku is the blindfolded unknown in ASAS & DD, right, well I hope you do. Well heres my theory on it. I think Riku wears a blindfold to enhance his sences.

In CoM he had this wierd ability to get peoples scent all of a sudden. This helped him a lot(battles with Zexion, Ansem, etc.). By getting people's scent he really didn't need to see. So I think he sheilded his eyes to enhance his senses (like DareDevil's powers).

I really don't believe that he sheilds his eyes because he can no longer see the light. In CoM he can see the light fine. Hes twilight not darkness, so he should be able to see light.

Well it would really be great if you could present more theories on this. Because not many people are really talking about Riku (BEST CHARACTER!)!

Thanks a lot. Oh please vote.

Last edited:

OniJager

GFX Artist
good theory..makes sense

lol i have a feeling we might get ta use riku in KH2 lol you could just change drive mode to dark mode :p

Henskie

I'm Batman
O k that is an interesting theory but I think tho that ASAS and Deep Dive really have nothing to do with Kingdom HEarts 2 they were kind of just teasers and everything in it was just symbolic. It is possible that you may be right but I dont see how it would connect in a lot of other ways. FOr example I see that the quotes are relevant but a lot of the graphics shown and the battle scenes are prolly not releated at all or very little to the plot of KH2

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I get what your saying Henskie, but I do believe that Riku will look like that and will have importance to the story(like he is). Why I honestly don't know. But my feelings are usually right.

Henskie

I'm Batman
I know he and mickey will at the very least have the unknown cloaks on but I am not totally convinced about the whole blindfold. But as I a said it is very possible

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Why i think it will have something important because why would they make that in the teaser if they weren't going to use it in the game. Really why would they make thisvideo that everyone worships and make the characters nothing like they are in the sequel. Unless they're evil.

Henskie

I'm Batman
Not to be a pain in the butt or anything but every character was dressed in Unknown outfits so we know not every character is in the organization so really the teaser is inaccurate

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Nice One Soraskingdom! Didn't notice that. Maybe I'll study up and those little details to back up some of my theories. Thanks.

beefsteak

Hmmm.....well I think that a conclusion that was reached by many regarding DD/ASAS was that much of it was early concept and so not all of it will be seen in the actual game.

As to whether or not that means Riku will be blindfolded in the game I;m not sure although it is possible. In many different fandoms and stories, heros are often blindfolded to show that they are true masters and their senses are so atuned that they don't necessarily need their sight, similar to what was already said.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Yeah thats what I said! Wohoo I said something smart. What not everyone thinks that Doh! J/K. Well still waiting for other peoples rumors/theories/ideas.

Neverfate

Riku wears a blindfold because he wanted you all to make this thread discussing on why he's wearing it. He's laughing at you all now.

Either that, or the blindfold symbolizes that we're never going to see this game because Square-Enix is pushing the relase date back to the day before the world ends.

I hope Keanu Reeves can save the world for us . . . again.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Neverfate well...umm...yeah...well... ok then. Agree with you on some parts. Umm... yeah, alrighty then.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
We all understand the possibility that DD and ASAS are just concepts that may be all be thrown away, but the fact still remains; the game creators had to have some reason as to give Riku a blindfold in the first place, even if they're gonna scratch it later on. So what was their original idea? (That may still be in affect)

I have a weird feeling that Riku can see even with the blindfold on. I don't know how, but he can, and I don't know why I thought of this, but I did.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
well to bad this is totally wrong....and everyone who posted about "o its a good theory" wasted their time.

DD/ASAS were teasers. Stop making theories about them.

None of the events of DD/ASAS will have any significance to the story whatsoever. They were just clips of what KHII might possibly consist of. The whole quote thing and everything has no relevance. so stop wasting your time making theories about something that would never happen, and can't possibly happen. Seriously.

STOP.

And if it did have any significance, then that would mean Riku ended KH1 with an Unknown cloak on. And in CoM he starts laying down where he was left on the other side of Kingdom Hearts. So seriously, how could he leave Kingdom Hearts, do the whole DD/ASAS with his cloak on, then take it off, and put himself to sleep where he was thrown out of Kingdom Hearts? Use common logic buddy. Common Logic.

Common sense is the least common thing on this Earth...

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
SoulEater2118 said:
well to bad this is totally wrong....and everyone who posted about "o its a good theory" wasted their time.

DD/ASAS were teasers. Stop making theories about them.

None of the events of DD/ASAS will have any significance to the story whatsoever. They were just clips of what KHII might possibly consist of. The whole quote thing and everything has no relevance. so stop wasting your time making theories about something that would never happen, and can't possibly happen. Seriously.

STOP.

And if it did have any significance, then that would mean Riku ended KH1 with an Unknown cloak on. And in CoM he starts laying down where he was left on the other side of Kingdom Hearts. So seriously, how could he leave Kingdom Hearts, do the whole DD/ASAS with his cloak on, then take it off, and put himself to sleep where he was thrown out of Kingdom Hearts? Use common logic buddy. Common Logic.

Common sense is the least common thing on this Earth...

OK dude you just proved yourself wrong. Look at the text there. Thats what were talking about. Except our common sense is telling us that most likely the blindfold means something. Oh I didn't really get the last paragraph kind of. Play CoM. Oh your pic thing on your signature is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back