• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's blindfold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharikka

Why? I really don't get it. How can he even fight with a blindfold on? =S

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
He wears basically because he is afraid to see with his eyes as long as Ansem is still in him. He can still see, not just in the way that Sora could. He could "Smell" in order to see.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

Because the "Truth" shows in Riku's eyes.
Without the blindfold, people see him for what he really is which is Ansem due to the darkness in his heart.
He didn't want people to see him as Ansem, and so since his eyes couldn't lie, he decided to cover them up so that his darkness wouldn't show to those around him.

How can he even fight with a blindfold on? =S

Why even question Riku's awesomeness?

αsiя

space coke
You guys have it all wrong
He was heading to a pinata party xD

Sharikka

O man how could I even question Riku's super awesome prowess. *begs for repentance*

I knew it had something to do with Ansem still being in him and having to protect himself from the darkness. I do love his blindfold though, he's super sexy with it >.<

TrueRoxas527

Yeah, well as it shows, when he wears the blindfol he takes the form of Riku, but when revealing his eyes, he takes the form of Ansem.
Also notice he couldn't see Xion properlyy with his blindfold on, but once he used his eyes, the truth was unfolded and he could see Xion for who she really was... blah blah blah....
He wore the blindfold in an attempt to shield himself from the darkness. True, his eyes couldn't lie, they revealed who he really was inside, and once he opened his eyes and faced the truth, he realized he was no longer Riku, just a human-shaped Heartless.
I personally think it's one of those see-through blindfolds like those cheaters use where it looks solid but you can see through your side, so yeah, that makes Riku a cheater...
I always thought he was so dramatic when he talked. Even when he was trying to be cool about it.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Because the "Truth" shows in Riku's eyes.
Without the blindfold, people see him for what he really is which is Ansem due to the darkness in his heart.
He didn't want people to see him as Ansem, and so since his eyes couldn't lie, he decided to cover them up so that his darkness wouldn't show to those around him.

Why even question Riku's awesomeness?
couldnt have said it any better myself....nah i shouldnt even add to this

Shinra

Banned
Awards
that is mostly right and the reason why he wears it is because he didn't want to fall for illusions.... the only time illusions got through to him was when he saw Xion, but it wasn't an illusion... and the way Riku fights is sorta like daredevil's style but instead of having heightend senses he could fight by sensing the darkness or light in people's hearts or if there are beings of darkness themselves(AKA heartless) or within their souls because he was able to take down Xion with such ease at beast's castle, But he also didn't want anyone to see the darkness within him that was Ansem SoD like you guys said.

Superwes

I just figured it was because he's awesome, and it's probably like daredevil. Anyways, maybe it somehow represents the darkness in his heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back