• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's arm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHschaffer2006JS

KH2.gif

maybe a nobody kick he's ass

Haruko

I had always thought that the white band was there because of fighting purposes. Notice that people use hand wraps for their hands in fighting tournaments. I could be wrong.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Ummm.. it's because he uses that arm for Darkness...like Dark Aura and Firaga..thats all....the banage itself I think is from using those attacks or maybe when (if he ever did) tried to use the keyblade with that arm...well at least thats what I think...

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
i dont know maybe when sora closed the doors (kingdom Hearts at the end of KH1) he slmamed it on rikus hand??

Hoku9

I don't think his arm is wrapped, it looks more like a long white armband; and it doesn't look limp that's just the way he runs and walks, with his hand in his pocket. Style I guess, but it does make him look weird when he moves.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
His arm isn't hurt I don't think. In the last scene, it didn't look like he had it on. I didn't study his arm in the last scene (lol) so correct me if I'm wrong.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Hoku9 said:
I don't think his arm is wrapped, it looks more like a long white armband; and it doesn't look limp that's just the way he runs and walks, with his hand in his pocket. Style I guess, but it does make him look weird when he moves.

I think that's right. That's probably a wristband.

ffkh

ok so we can all agree that it was
probobly because of the fight with Roxas

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Maybe he's just wearing the bandages because they look cool. When I go downtown or to the arcade with my anime friends, sometimes I wear these neat lil goggles around my neck, even though I am not doing anything that requires the use of goggles.

(p.s. when I say anime friends, I mean my friends that I talk about anime and video games with. see, I kinda have 2 groups of friends. one of them is full of cheerleaders and sorority girls. the other is full of anime and video game freaks. right now, from what I know, neither one of these groups is aware of the other's existence.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back