• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's arm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ffkh

2 things
why is riku's left arm covered in bandages and why is it limp and
dangeling when he runs?

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
It is? I didn't notice that. I thought hand was just in his pocket while he ran, so maybe the bandage is for style. Let's all do the Riku and wrap bandages on our arms ^.^

vex

erh.,... when did this happen?:S never seen him with his arm wrapped up in bandages

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
I have noticed, but I never really thought why he had iy.

Texkia26

i dont think it's injured. he's just wearing a white arm band and he keeps his thumb in his pocket for some reason.

C

Charlie

Hmm let's see here what could have possibly happened to Riku's arm? -I think that he had injured it at some point while he was struggling finding himself through the darkness + through the various battles that he had to fight when he had to work himself through Castle Oblivion through CoM-then the fact that he had to deal with Ansem being inside of him for an entire year (so all of it combined must have taken a toll on his arm-since I BELIEVE that is the arm that he fights with)
:cool:

jackthemonkey

I think it was from his battle with Roxas because if you watch those scenes his arm starts off decent, but the is limper when Roxas goes for what appears to be a finishing blow to Riku.

T

TrishLovesDamon

i could think of a few...but there not apprite for this forum..

O

Oberon

I think it is there, I don't know... Because nomura decided it should be there, maybe to add to the style, or too have more clothes, who knows.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
I think its cool there. It adds a tad of fashion to his arm.XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back