• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

    CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's arm



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Merc

New member
Joined
Apr 27, 2006
Messages
35
Location
Betwixt and Between
Probably got geostigma (lol), Naw, it's probably just a wristband or half-glove-like thing just for show.

If it is a "bandage" it's probably from that *ching* sound in CoM, when he beat Zexion (I think), and yes that's a spoiler from CoM, I never even got to that part anyway but it is in the SPOILERS Forum.
 

ffkh

New member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
538
yes i see.........i too never got to the end of reverse rebirth
 

Kingdom Merc

New member
Joined
Apr 27, 2006
Messages
35
Location
Betwixt and Between
Originally posted by ffkh
yes i see.........i too never got to the end of reverse rebirth

Sorry to spam but I never even got past Larxene, never made it too Reverse/Rebirth. Why? cause I always ran out of attack cards, and every time I recharged I got one attack card. I wish I could play it better though, I really like the story.
 

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Joined
Jan 15, 2005
Messages
2,556
Location
Earth!
Kingdom Merc said:
Sorry to spam but I never even got past Larxene, never made it too Reverse/Rebirth. Why? cause I always ran out of attack cards, and every time I recharged I got one attack card. I wish I could play it better though, I really like the story.
Also sorry to spam but you should not use premium cards. Use only attacke, magic, and summon cards also enemy cards. I think its because of Roxas.
 
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
2,155
I don't think it's limp I think it's just a way of fighting or style. I mean look in this cutscene.



I think it's a way of style, I mean if you look at Itachi in ffkh's sig he's acting like Auron.
 

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Joined
Apr 24, 2006
Messages
4,998
Awards
1
Location
NOT FUCKING SPIRA, THATS FOR SURE!
Kawaiikousuke said:
Ummm.. it's because he uses that arm for Darkness...like Dark Aura and Firaga..thats all....the banage itself I think is from using those attacks or maybe when (if he ever did) tried to use the keyblade with that arm...well at least thats what I think...
OK LOOK UP^^^^ THIS IS THE MOST ACCURATE REASON FOR THE BANDAGE IT IS NOT A ''FASHION STATEMENT".......IT IS USED/WORN BECAUSE OF THE DARK ATTACKS THAT RIKU HAS....IF I AM TRUELY WRONG THEN YOU CAN PM THE HELL OUT ME OK..XD

Edit: I didnt notice that cap locks were on..sorry I wasnt being mean or mad..lol
 

Veritas

Is Retired.
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
1,989
Age
31
Location
Denver, CO
Website
www.myspace.com
Kawaiikousuke said:
OK LOOK UP^^^^ THIS IS THE MOST ACCURATE REASON FOR THE BANDAGE IT IS NOT A ''FASHION STATEMENT".......IT IS USED/WORN BECAUSE OF THE DARK ATTACKS THAT RIKU HAS....IF I AM TRUELY WRONG THEN YOU CAN PM THE HELL OUT ME OK..XD

Edit: I didnt notice that cap locks were on..sorry I wasnt being mean or mad..lol

Look at pictures. It's not a bandage. It seems to be a wristband similar to Sasuke's from Naruto. Dark Aura comes from the palm of his hand from what I saw. I think it'd do more damage to his hand than his arm. Pictures of it show that it doesn't cover his hand at all. I thought it was the same thing for a while. I thought it was, for those of you who liked Yu Yu Hakusho, a Hiei situation. Sorry to those who haven't seen it, but Hiei used a dark fire technique and injured his hand in the process. It doesn't seem that kind of situation. I think also that if he injured his arm he'd tell Sora at least.
 

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Joined
Apr 24, 2006
Messages
4,998
Awards
1
Location
NOT FUCKING SPIRA, THATS FOR SURE!
It looks like a cast thingy to me..so I call it a banage..>__>...and I have looked at his arm for like 4 hrs. and that was the conclusion I came to...I mean I dont think its injured as in OWW I CANT MOVE MY ARM/HAND in hiei's case but...of all the things Riku would wear why that if it wasnt for a I'm Hurt statement....he colud have gotten something better I thnik...well Maybe Nomura just thought it would work and I guess it did as long as he can move he's arm I'm ok with it..

* I Love Yu Yu Hakusho..Kurama and Hiei are awesome*
 

Veritas

Is Retired.
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
1,989
Age
31
Location
Denver, CO
Website
www.myspace.com
Kawaiikousuke said:
It looks like a cast thingy to me..so I call it a banage..>__>...and I have looked at his arm for like 4 hrs. and that was the conclusion I came to...I mean I dont think its injured as in OWW I CANT MOVE MY ARM/HAND in hiei's case but...of all the things Riku would wear why that if it wasnt for a I'm Hurt statement....he colud have gotten something better I thnik...well Maybe Nomura just thought it would work and I guess it did as long as he can move he's arm I'm ok with it..

* I Love Yu Yu Hakusho..Kurama and Hiei are awesome*

Well, what I was trying to say by comparing it to Sasuke is he had those weird wristband things on just for fashion. At no time during the series was it ever explained why they were there. I think it's the type of thing that's just there because Nomura felt something was missing. He thought the arms were too bare or something.

*I love Yu Yu Hakusho too. Botan was so cool. Yusuke was a jack--- though lol.*
 

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Joined
Apr 24, 2006
Messages
4,998
Awards
1
Location
NOT FUCKING SPIRA, THATS FOR SURE!
Sora_HeroOfLight said:
Well, what I was trying to say by comparing it to Sasuke is he had those weird wristband things on just for fashion. At no time during the series was it ever explained why they were there. I think it's the type of thing that's just there because Nomura felt something was missing. He thought the arms were too bare or something.

*I love Yu Yu Hakusho too. Botan was so cool. Yusuke was a jack--- though lol.*
OK cool..I get it...I mean in KH he had his gloves but I guess Nomura thought he had grown out of that..lol..Oh and i thought they had something to do with Ninjustu at one time (Sasuke)...anyways I guess we'll never know the real answer...but I get what your were saying now..

*I miss Yu Yu....Botan was awesome too...but she made me want to fly on an Oar..(it didnt work)..lol...Yusuke is my Dawg...SPIRIT GUN!!..lol*
 

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Joined
Jan 15, 2005
Messages
2,556
Location
Earth!
The arm warmers on Sasuke stood for control of heat cause if you saw sasukes clan their symbol stood for there control of heat using a heat fan.
 

Knightflare

New member
Joined
May 27, 2004
Messages
562
Location
Penislips
Website
forums.cjb.net
The reason why he limps it is probably because of the way he positions himself when fighting. Notice how he carries the Road to Dawn in his Right hand but always keeps his left hand up. Probably, the wristband helps him aim his attack more properly. Because I do the same thing sometimes when I'm sword practicing. Riku reminds me of a young Ronin. Though Ronins have a different posture...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top