• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rikus Arm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I was playing KHII and notice that Rikus Arm does not move when he runs I always notice the band on it but I just wondered if anyone knew what hapen to it( I know this is probly dumb that I just notices this)

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
It really isn't important. Does his arm have to be moving while he runs?
Don't think so. But anyways (not to be rude) I think there wasn't no point in making a thread about it.

/thread.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I was playing KHII and notice that Rikus Arm does not move when he runs I always notice the band on it but I just wondered if anyone knew what hapen to it( I know this is probly dumb that I just notices this)

Your threads are really starting to annoy me -_-

His hand is in his back pocket when he runs without his keyblade, reasons why is more likely that it looked aesthetically pleasing and to show his more laid back style compared to Sora. Does it really matter? Not at all. Please think before posting threads, and if you insist on posting them with similar questions make it a more intriguing one at that.

I'm getting sick of closing threads that have no purpose, you have a mind, use it to the fullest extent IE cut this shit out...

/closed.

Hopefully the last thread I have to close for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back