• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

birth_by_sleep1

someone asked me this and i thought i'd put it up here and see what you think if this thread is alright up then sorry who hear believes in kh2 the guy you fight in the land of dragons the 2nd time is riku

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yeah it was Riku, after all you did see him wield the Way to Dawn

D

Divine Light

yeah...its him.. i am pretty sure. when i first played I thought it was Xigbar because he is there and all...

Xarod

(yawn)pls close the thread cause is up already and yes it's riku I hate getting in to the details the 2nd time so bye

Sora-Riku

Yes it was riku he's the only person that would worn any one that had a organisation Xlll clauk on!!!!

dearlybeloved19

yes it was riku because the emperor tells sora a young man comes to warn him about that bird
umm i forgot the name =P

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Riku it is!
As people have already said he wields the way to dawn. Besides, who from the organisation would run away half way through a battle? lol

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
People, I know your intentions are good, but once someone has cleared a topic up, there is no need to post in agreement or say basically the same thing as he/she did.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back