• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

road to oblivion

who thinks when you play as riku in CoM when you use sleights its unfair that riku replica has to use easier cards than rikus sleights exp riku dark aura you need 3, 9s for r.replica he only needs 4,5. who thinks thats a rip off

Rix

:)
Awards
Thats just to make the hard not to easy, thats all.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
it should be hard because that's how a final fantasy game always feels like. there are some boss battles that are meant be hard and die at first try. like monster that uses mega death and everyone dies like in the yunalesca battle.

J

jarm13

it would make it way to easy it is easy enough alredy i beat it in 2 days only playin for 4 hors each day

Arcon-Death

RR was meant to be harder than the end of Sora's Journey from the start.. even though it wasnt.. Its all part of the challenge and its your job to work around the blocks. I personally liked dodging most of dark aura.. jumping like mad across the battlefield and landing away from him when he stops to do that exposion attack thing

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Well, I think they did that because since Riku is supposed to be stronger physically than Sora, Riku Replica was hard for Sora. Riku on the other hand was fighting a fake version of himself so he beat him easily.

500th post! halfway there!

Number_IX_Demyx

Well the Replica WAS created to go around and stomp people's balls. And Riku just so happened to be in the way. So yes, it should be obvious that Riku Replica can do what he wants. Little god moder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back