• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASMS

Riku's keyblade the one he has it was made out of the 6 hearts of the princesses and used to open the door to kingdom hearts
and when kairi's heart got out it opened the door
so does that mean there are diffrent types of keyblades

and also the thing it opened was that kingdom hearts
sry I really don't understand

sinharvest_angel

yes one for sealing the door (the onesora has) and one for unlocking ur power(riku, who used it on malifecent

ASMS

so opening and closing basicly does that mean mickeys keyblade can do other things
and the Bhk's?

sinharvest_angel

well the bhk;s keyblade have been thought to actually be sora's blade so there is no differnce, and mickey's blade obviously has to be uniquie, i mean its the oppiste of sora's blade its a gold blade silver handle, and we are not sure what mickey's blade can do, maybe his blade fights the dusk while sora's fights the heartless but that doesnt explain how micky was then able to take out 2 darksides (since they are heartless) unless of cousre micky's blade is stronger, and can destroy both heartless and dusk (i wouldnt be surprised if micky's blade was stronger

ASMS

wait maybe mickeys blade is supposed to protect things
cause it can't be stronger or how idd he end up behind the door
also what about Riku he had a super strong heart
Can he reclaim his keyblade

sinharvest_angel

so they could close the door to darkness, cause when riku hears mickys voice micky is like the other blade i have it, amd like to keys must close the door to darkness

ASMS

ya but Riku again the dude has such a strong heart I mean
it takes a stronger heart to use darkness than it does to use light
so he has to be able to do something special some sort of keyblade thing

sinharvest_angel

it really takes nothing to weild darkness as long as u open ur heart to it, light is different ( u need to have a strong hard to be worthy of the keyblade) but riku is unique,

sora_123

i honestly think that that wasn't riku's keyblade, since (u said it) it was made by the princesses's hearts, (i think that anyone can obtain it by gathering the pricesses of heart) as for the soul eater i do consider it to be a keyblade (or maybe it's just a weopen), but anyway, i don't think the princesses of hearts's keyblade (weapon) is consider important for anything else (than opening ppl's hearts)(hope made myself clear)

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
there are 4 known keyblades...
rikus false one and the one that he is searching for now
bhk's
sora's
mickey's

they all have different powers

the 2 we don't know are bhk's and riku's

sora's and mickey's are basically the same(they have the same purpose

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
Riku weilds the soul eater! not the Heart unlocker! and should this be in Kingdom hearts!
well the Heart unloaker is made from the seven princesses of heart!and Kairi's heart was missing so Riku had to defeet sora to get the heart! but in Kingdom Hearts 2 nobdy knows what Riku is going to weild! but we see him with Mickey wearing an Unknown's coat! this is a clue! is Riku working or on the side of the XIII order?!

Solidsocom

Mickey's keyblade I would say well.... we don't know much about it. I have no idea what BHK will do with his keyblade(s). Riku's keyblade... he uses souleater. Sora's keyblade(s) are used for closing keyholes. Riku's is used to open keyholes. Coming back to Mickey, well I would have to say that it could possibly be to seal keyholes. It has the same colors of the kingdom key except the colors are backwards. Gold as blade and silver on hilt. Could it mean something. Also, the keychain is the same as Sora's kingdom key. Hmmm....there is a miror for resemblance but is there one for purpose? Quite possibly it could be used for defensive purposes only, Mickey was suppose to travel and find out how the heartless were made and where they were coming from and ow to stop it. Of course I would assume that mickey would consider the risks so that might just be the reason. Or, as I said, it could possibly used for sealing keyholes. Where does Mickey come in for purpose as a keyblade bearer. He is the king but why have a keyblade. Sora is the keyblade master so he would therefore just be a bearer. How did he recieve this power. Sora found his. Hmm...maybe Mickey found his also. That requires fate though. You are chosen to bear the blade. Hmmm....:cool:

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
Solidsocom said:
Mickey's keyblade I would say well.... we don't know much about it. I have no idea what BHK will do with his keyblade(s). Riku's keyblade... he uses souleater. Sora's keyblade(s) are used for closing keyholes. Riku's is used to open keyholes. Coming back to Mickey, well I would have to say that it could possibly be to seal keyholes. It has the same colors of the kingdom key except the colors are backwards. Gold as blade and silver on hilt. Could it mean something. Also, the keychain is the same as Sora's kingdom key. Hmmm....there is a miror for resemblance but is there one for purpose? Quite possibly it could be used for defensive purposes only, Mickey was suppose to travel and find out how the heartless were made and where they were coming from and ow to stop it. Of course I would assume that mickey would consider the risks so that might just be the reason. Or, as I said, it could possibly used for sealing keyholes. Where does Mickey come in for purpose as a keyblade bearer. He is the king but why have a keyblade. Sora is the keyblade master so he would therefore just be a bearer. How did he recieve this power. Sora found his. Hmm...maybe Mickey found his also. That requires fate though. You are chosen to bear the blade. Hmmm....:cool:

this I blileave is more right then wrong, but Mickey was choosen to weild the Keyblade and Riku dosen't have a keyblade and the soul eater is just a sword (of ansem's power) and Mickey's Keyblade is for both opening and closeing keyholes but one the keyhole is clossed bu Sora it can only be opened with the heart unloaker! and lastly Riku has the patentional of weilding a keyblade but gave into the darkness and he continuse on this path when with ansome.

-Zeke

PS. also if the Blindfoled Unknown was Riku why did the deul weilder Unknown have to throw the Keyblade when Riku could just sommon it when ever he wants to!

Solidsocom

Not to much right. I know Riku uses a blade but his purposes are to open keyholes. And the king was never said to have a keyblade bestowed upon him. And Riku has found the right road for him. He is not a puppet for ansem anymore. He takes the middle road, the road to dawn, the road to the end. It is between light and dark. He excepts darkness and he is not afraid of it. He looks straight into it and uses it for good. He is a hero with powers that are strong and were meant for evil. But no one said that you can't use them for good. Jeez. And the deep dive teaser I have well idiot. The blindfolded guy is Riku but he wasn't summoning anything. He was a god damn figment opening up to light. And he wasn't responsible for those neoshadows. Play CoM and ta-duh. You play reveerse/rebirth and then you know way more about Riku. Jeez.

P.S. Riku isn't evil now.

T

The_Superior2345

the keyblade riku made from the princesses of heart isn't a real one, its fake. soul eater is a sword, not a keyblade. mickey does have a keyblade and riku doesn't open keyholes.

coolazice7

basically (or so it seems) mickey's keyblade and sora's key blade are the same, but used on different sides of kingdom hearts. yah, riku's keyblade was fake, ansem/riku made it to unlock people's hearts. and i dont think the souleater is a keyblade, it is simply a dark sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back