• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
In the White Room; there was a picture of Riku standing next to the pod, can anyone explain this one to me?

C

Colours

This and he was standing there watching him for some old reason.

C

Colours

At the end of Reverse Rebirth he meets Namine there by the pod. This is enough to make her draw him.

Plus it was a way of telling the player that he was there when Sora was, and kind of implies that he's keeping an eye on him.

Yes he was keeping an eye out on Sora then he left because
he turned into riku/xehanort.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Didn't he leave to capture Roxas? Since Diz told him it would help Sora recover his lost memoires.
And then he turned into xehanort's heartless after the battle between him and Roxas.

I'm really not clear on what Riku was doing after CoM, because he said to Mickey, "Let's leave her alone for now" (in reference to Namine). They must've taken an interest when Namine fell into DiZ's hands, and that's when Riku left. But he was still there with DiZ until Sora woke up.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes he was keeping an eye out on Sora then he left because
he turned into riku/xehanort.

No, he left to get Roxas.
He has been Rikunort since KH1.

Also, There was a scene in 358/2 Days where, Riku has been next too the podm while Sora was sleeping in it.
That should of given time for Namine to draw him.

Axie

*Gasp* He does love him!:huh: Hmm.. didn't he watch Sora in the pod some time in CoM?

Hahaha, doubt. It's cute, but I see them as just friends in canon. (Axel and Roxas are another story.)

And yeah, he did. It was after Reverse Rebirth and all, and he and Namine were kind of watching over him for a minute.

For the record, I never got to Riku's portion in CoM, so when I saw that picture it was frickin' MAGICAL. It was like, he was HERE! He was really...here... *angst*

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Now that would be a creepy relationship. :unsure:
Any way. No riku hasn't been in that form since KH1. He was normal in CoM. He changed after his battle with Roxas

Nope.
If you noticed in KH1, at the end of the game (During the last battles), He transforms from Riku, to Ansem.
He has been it since KH1. He just never transformed too it.
In KH2, he faught Roxas in TWTNW, at one point, Roxas was winning; thus forcing Riku, to go into darkness again (Ansem's body).

Axie

Nope.
If you noticed in KH1, at the end of the game (During the last battles), He transforms from Riku, to Ansem.
He has been it since KH1. He just never transformed too it.
In KH2, he faught Roxas in TWTNW, at one point, Roxas was winning; thus forcing Riku, to go into darkness again (Ansem's body).

Ansem was sorta...destroyed. That was just Riku's body. Riku himself had somehow gotten separated (I don't remember them explaining this really clearly), but the point is he was RIKU again just with darkness that had the POTENTIAL for becoming Rikunort. It made it look like he couldn't transform freely.

And then Days happened.

@_@ Are they TRYING to kill our brains?

Qarx

Ansem was sorta...destroyed. That was just Riku's body. Riku himself had somehow gotten separated (I don't remember them explaining this really clearly), but the point is he was RIKU again just with darkness that had the POTENTIAL for becoming Rikunort. It made it look like he couldn't transform freely.

And then Days happened.

@_@ Are they TRYING to kill our brains?

Yes, they ARE trying to kill our brains. Can't it be as well written as KH1? (SORA DONALD GOOFY SORA DONALD GOOFYSORADONALDGOOFY!! Repetitive. Yuck)
Actually, I was given the impression that was a metaphor for when Naminé offered to seal Riku's memories away so he couldn't remeber the Darkness, thus XH couldn't reach him ever again.
Althouh, none of these things we have mentioned have to do with Sora's memories, and therefore, I wonder why she drew it in the first place (the Roxas ones made sense, since Roxas forgot, too) Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back