• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
so i have a theory on Riku
you kno the pods in KH2
and how one of them said that they had been used recently
well in the beggining of riku's story he's in 'sleeping state' as DIZ put it
so do you think that riku was in one of those pods and then released into Castle Oblivion?

Darkassassin21

so i have a theory on Riku you kno the pods in KH2
and how one of them said that they had been used recently well in the beggining of riku's story he's in 'sleeping state' as DIZ put it so do you think that riku was in one of those pods and then released into Castle Oblivion?

you now what u could be on to something here because in RRB he did start out in the basement and he was sleeping and i think that he was probably in that pod but thats just my opinion not to feel indifferent to anyone else

afrobutt

Silver Member
That doesn't work, unless DiZ kept Riku in a pod after he found Riku, which I don't know why he would do that. Riku left CO through a darkness corridor thing, and ran away from the king.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
That doesn't work, unless DiZ kept Riku in a pod after he found Riku, which I don't know why he would do that. Riku left CO through a darkness corridor thing, and ran away from the king.

im talking about at the beggining when he was that swirl of white and he was stuck there
DIZ offered him a way to get out and transported Riku to the basement of CO

as for the pod
a year isnt much time when you think about how long DIZ had been planning revenge
and plus their was a lot of work that had to be done and they were worried about sora so no one would have clean the pod

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yeah but Riku didnt want the pod. Even in the end were Namine wanted to help to help Riku including the idea of the pod, he refused

zakim

Well, that's a good theory, but aren't those pods used for restoring your memories. I don't think Riku needed that.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The pods were used being by the Organization, I feel I should mention. They were using them to conduct experiments on memories.

skypirate

If he was in there in the beggining of his story then how can u say it's been "recently used" it's been a whole year since then.

yuppers, and I think maybe it was some other keyblade wielder that we don't know yet, that could either be good or bad.

you never know. Maybe another Keyblade weilder is out there some where, and had to do the same thing, because he lost his memories or something.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
?!
?????????????????????????????????????????????????

^That's what I call useful criticism on a theory.

Anyway, I can hardly imagine that Riku was put in such a pod without him noticing it...

And, why would he use such a pod, anyway? He hadn't lost any memories at the start of his COM part, yet, did he?

TrueRoxas527

This honestly makes no sense. Sorry but Riku was not in a pod because he didn't need his memories restored so that means he was in the Realm of Darkness (or Twilight?) at the beginning, it should say at the beginning of his story if you replay it.

skypirate

Nope he didn't nothing about him changed, he was just seeing all of this stuff that Sora had to go threw, and I'm sure taht he knows he knows that this wasn't supposed to happen.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
so i have a theory on Riku
you kno the pods in KH2
and how one of them said that they had been used recently
well in the beggining of riku's story he's in 'sleeping state' as DIZ put it
so do you think that riku was in one of those pods and then released into Castle Oblivion?

I remember that, but I don't think that pod was Riku's. I can't really think who could've used the pod.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I've never considered that. I think that Riku was in the pod at the beginning on CoM but I don't think that would be "recently used", Hahah... who know's? Square probably put that in one day when they were all drunk. I don't think that it'd have a big impact on anything anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back