• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku x namine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Likes it or hates it

• Like them as a couple

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Hates them as a couple

Votes: 21 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalSora14

Yea I dont like them as a couple. Since they are sora and kairis nobodies then Roxas and Namine are meant for each other just like sora and kairi. I guess you can still think that way but yea. Sorry if I sounded to harsh, but thats reality. The truth hurts.

Saixs' WRATH

Not that it isn't a good match up but Namine is better with Roxas and Riku is more of a beat the crap out of you loner, which makes him the best.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I used to think it was going to be Riku and Namine(thats when KH:CoM was out) but then when I found out about Roxas, It changed to Roxas x Namine (for me at least) I mean it seems better and Riku and Namine just wouldn't work.

kthundercat

Maybe I'm crazy, I'm probably crazy. I've played through like four other games since I beat KH2 sorry.

Either way tho, Namine is tied to Roxas.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Sorry to insult, but what kind of sick matchmaker are you? It's obvious that only RoxasXNamine' would actually work. Riku is a loner, he wanted Kairi but he waited too long and Sora got her first.

The M.C.

JTTW
like everyone else said, rosas and namine would be the best couple since they're both nobodies. and sora and kairi would be couples. and riku...lets just say he happens to like guys, or he hasnt met a girl in the game that's for him.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
LMAO. i just can`t wait `til shiro-chan comes in here. Personally, i could see them as a couple. I find that whole "they're nobodies & they are part of sora and kairi" thing tiring. >_> Their relationship is cliche as well. they only knew eacher for what... 1-3 days? and they're already meant or each other? bah..

SoraGaurdian

Sora = Roxas
Kairi = Namine
so
Sora + Kairi
Roxas + Namine

It only makes sense that those are the perfect pairs. As of now...Riku has no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back