• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku vs Ventus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerIsNothing

Riku in his Kingdom Hearts 2 Form vs Ventus. To the death!

I'm not sure about this one, Riku is a lethal killing machine, but how would he hold up against Ven?

00 Raiser Fan

I believe Ventus would win no contest about it.
And no, I don't have a reason for that, I can just see Ven nailing him down!

PowerIsNothing

Well I was hoping for a little debate. I think Riku may be in with a chance, after the stuffd he's been through in COM. He is fast as lightning and can be quite a strategist. I think he stands a chance.

00 Raiser Fan

^^ True...And besides, no matter how powerful Riku and Sora are, they aren't as close to realizing their true potential as TAV are, atleast thats what I think.

PowerIsNothing

Yes and Riku beat Ansem SOD, which was the form that Riku took to take out Roxas in one hit. One battle is not enough to completely write Riku off.

Dcasd1

riku should win but i'd hurry with this poll quick since someone already deleted mine

PowerIsNothing

this is true, ven is (almost) a keyblademaster

I don't know man. With Riku's power of darkness I think he has Ventus beat. It took him like one hit to KO Roxas when he used SOD form.
Riku is smart when it comes to battle and extremely athletic and agile. Add his dark powers to that and I think we got a close fight.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
I think everyone has beaten Riku's ass..even sora...numerous times in KH1 alone. But then again.....Riku let Roxas beat him.....I dont think riku is one for fights. If he had really wanted to he would have won

PowerIsNothing

I think everyone has beaten Riku's ass..even sora...numerous times in KH1 alone. But then again.....Riku let Roxas beat him.....I dont think riku is one for fights. If he had really wanted to he would have won

Sora and Roxas are the only people who truly defeat him. He kind of breezes through other opponents. Plus his Ansem attack is lethal. It killed Lexaeus in one hit and KO'd Roxas.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Sora and Roxas are the only people who truly defeat him. He kind of breezes through other opponents. Plus his Ansem attack is lethal. It killed Lexaeus in one hit and KO'd Roxas.

I was supporting Riku.....when i said everyone i was referring to Sora and roxas....just got lazy. and that is also why i said he could have won if he wanted to....his goal wasnt to kill roxas.it was to capture him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back