• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku vs Roxas!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Wow so Riku had roxas beat but didnt finish him off and then roxas came back and then riku transformed into Ansem(xehanort) and thats it?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^He needed Roxas alive so he could restore Sora. Riku is cool.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
It was pretty sad. I thought it was pretty cool when Riku transformed into Xehanort, but if he had the power to summon Xehanort's 'Gaurdian', why didn't he do so when he confronted Saix?:confused: ...Or any other people that got in his way?

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
It was pretty sad. I thought it was pretty cool when Riku transformed into Xehanort, but if he had the power to summon Xehanort's 'Gaurdian', why didn't he do so when he confronted Saix?:confused: ...Or any other people that got in his way?

Because Riku's smart, and actually thinks about the situation before he does anything. True, Saix was being a bit rash, but it wasn't an appropriate time for him to bring out Guardian when Namine, and especially Kairi, were standing there.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Roxas is a liar "Riku? I defeated a Riku once."

damn liar.

Roxas was lying, but for a good reason. He felt embarassed for losing to Riku since Riku and Sora are such good friends. Plus, it was at the time when Roxas was frustrated at the fact that Sora had a real life and he never had one. Not only is Roxas jealous of Sora being able to live, but also by the friendships he has.

I

The Show Must Go On
hmm, I wasn't expecting Riku to be able to summon Guardian like that... but I guess he would indeed be able to... Nice vid

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Actually...I thought that Riku lost once to Roxas...and fought him again and won. o.o;;

Still makes Roxas a liar, though.

I suspect when Roxas knocked him down (before he summoned the 'Gaurdian' and the darkness in his heart) he technically won that battle. Then the second one began shortly after that and....You know what happened then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back