• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku Vs Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
okay i just watched both the secret ending in KH2 and watched the entire fight between Riku and roxas so here goes

1. in the video when XM freezes Ven and Aqua catches him if you look closly Ven's eye's are still moving. So do they save him?

2. Roxas mentions fighting Riku more than once saying quote "No matter how many times you fight me you can't beat me." does this mean in 365/2 days that Riku meets Roxas and fights him and tells him that hes Sora?

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
okay i just watched both the secret ending in KH2 and watched the entire fight between Riku and roxas so here goes

1. in the video when XM freezes Ven and Aqua catches him if you look closly Ven's eye's are still moving. So do they save him?

2. Roxas mentions fighting Riku more than once saying quote "No matter how many times you fight me you can't beat me." does this mean in 365/2 days that Riku meets Roxas and fights him and tells him that hes Sora?

1. It just means he isnt confirmed dead so if they wanted to change the plot after the movie was made then it would kind of fit in I guess. It doesnt mean he survived and it doesnt mean he died in that fight like that. Its a mystery right now I think

2.Riku fought Roxas twice. First time he lost and then he came back but used the darkness to beat him (I think thats how it went down) then took him to Digital Twilight Town

Muse

you look atrocious
1. That's not something we can be able to answer. :/ None of us haven't played BBS yet, so we don't know what happens after that. Maybe Ven gets saved, or maybe he dies. That's not something we'll be able to know until BBS gets released.

2. I'm fairly sure that's the first time that Riku and Roxas have ever met. :/

Muse

you look atrocious
But they fought twice right?

In a row, yes.

They fought once and Roxas beat Riku.

They fought again (right after their first fight), Riku turns into Rikunort and beats Roxas.

It was all basically one fight, but with two rounds.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
so why does roxas say tht?
tht no matter how many times he fights him tht he wont beat him.
also a note when riku mentions Diz roxas says to stop talking about him

Shinra

Banned
Awards
1. It just means he isnt confirmed dead so if they wanted to change the plot after the movie was made then it would kind of fit in I guess. It doesnt mean he survived and it doesnt mean he died in that fight like that. Its a mystery right now I think

2.Riku fought Roxas twice. First time he lost and then he came back but used the darkness to beat him (I think thats how it went down) then took him to Digital Twilight Town
I Agree with #2 statement

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Well, none of us played BBS, so we don't know. Though since they're friends, they would probably try to save him.
Based on the FM scene, it doesn't look like he tells him. I think Roxas already knows he's Sora because in another FM scene Roxas says "He's..me"

However, it does look like we will fight Riku as a final boss in Days.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
:angry: just to make everthing clear riku beats roxas then roxas whips out the two key blades and forces riku to change. roxas never beat riku thats probably why he said that.

:lol: im not commenting about the whole ven thing, because no one knows and i already see wats going to happen. everyones going to keep commenting and saying the same thing just like every other topic so can we drop it

Muse

you look atrocious
:angry: just to make everthing clear riku beats roxas then roxas whips out the two key blades and forces riku to change. roxas never beat riku thats probably why he said that.

No.

Roxas beat Riku.
Riku turns into Rikunort and beats Roxas.

Riku didn't beat Roxas twice, nor did Roxas lose twice.

:lol: im not commenting about the whole ven thing, because no one knows and i already see wats going to happen. everyones going to keep commenting and saying the same thing just like every other topic so can we drop it

I'm not real sure what you're saying here.

Happy Chap

Yeah, I recken Ven would have survived. Why?, Because it looks like he and his keyblade were encased in ice so he couldn't move, so then Ven sorta unsummoned his keyblade to leave behind the hollow ice shell we see explode on the cliff. All Aqua really woulda had to do was defrost him. :)

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Yeah, I recken Ven would have survived. Why?, Because it looks like he and his keyblade were encased in ice so he couldn't move, so then Ven sorta unsummoned his keyblade to leave behind the hollow ice shell we see explode on the cliff. All Aqua really woulda had to do was defrost him. :)

But when that movie was made there may have been some parts of the plot not completed and so that flicker of his eyes may just be a sign that they were keeping their options open incase they reached a dead end in their plot when it came to something new. Even if they had completly finished the story boards for it they may want to change it and they would need that opening to do so.

Shinra

Banned
Awards

You are so wrong! when Roxas encounters Sora at memory's skyscraper:

"You can't be Riku."

"Riku? I defeated a Riku once."
Does that clear up ur opinion?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

You're absolutely wrong. I've personally seen the cutscene in FM+ of Roxas beating the shit out of Riku. Riku HAD to use darkness. He couldn't have done it with his own powers. Roxas > Riku.

Happy Chap

But when that movie was made there may have been some parts of the plot not completed and so that flicker of his eyes may just be a sign that they were keeping their options open incase they reached a dead end in their plot when it came to something new. Even if they had completly finished the story boards for it they may want to change it and they would need that opening to do so.
Yeah, your right. But I still reckon they had it planned for Ven to stay alive (at least a little bit longer) and if they make some plot changes it'll be they he actually died and everyone's eyes are playing tricks on them because his eyes never moved.

Nameless

But if he dies, how would they explain the unmistakable resemblence between Roxas and Ven?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back