• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku/vanitas connection theroy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaracsis

We all know how Vanitas got influenced By Sora right?
so what if he Got soras ability of connecting his Heart to other
So what if Vanitas connected his heart to rikus heart?
If there is Light there must be darkness too right?
and if there is Darkness there must be light too right?
So Vanitas connected his heart to rikus heart

Please tell me what do u think

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Well, it's possible, but we haven't seen any sign indicating that. Vanitas and Ventus joined together to have one heart, and that heart only connected with Sora. The only way Vanitas could have connected with Riku (and this is a very unlikely theory) is if when the X-Blade was destroyed, it split Vanitas and Ventus, so that Ventus's part of the heart connected with Sora and Vanitas's part connected with Riku.

What's strange is that Maleficent gave Riku that bodysuit. He didn't just get it on his own. Although, the whole battle stance similarity is interesting (though I think someone mentioned that other users of darkness, like MX, will use that stance at times)

Xaracsis

chasespicer056;5011420 What's strange is that Maleficent gave Riku that bodysuit. He didn't just get it on his own. Although said:
Then that means That MX has to do something with it

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
nice theory! i always wondered why ven had to connect his heart to sora and why vanitas didnt. i always thought it was because the darkness was stronger but this seems possible to but if this was true i dont think it happened after ven and vans big fight cause then would part inside riku and tha part inside sora be trying to find a way out amd join together? no. vanitas half was destroyed.

Z

Zulkir

Depends on whether you believe Vanitas was truly destroyed or not. If he wasn't, whatever remained of him could have gone inside Riku unknowingly.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i was thinking that vanitas sentiments just made it's way into riku after he was defeated but then again that wouldn't explain why kkd was in the realm of darkness

Z

Zulkir

Only thing about the Vanitas Sentiment is that you can fight it as Terra or Ven too.

Also was it confirmed that KK and KKD were connected to the X-Blade? If so then one key of the X-Blade should have been gold o.o?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Only thing about the Vanitas Sentiment is that you can fight it as Terra or Ven too.

Also was it confirmed that KK and KKD were connected to the X-Blade? If so then one key of the X-Blade should have been gold o.o?

ehh i was thinking the first time i saw it too but everyone assumed kkd was the second half of xblade that i just went along with it. but it make sense, the keyblade is called kk d (d for darkside)

Megamatos

and since Ansem SoD, most likely teamed with Maleficent, who, if im not mistaken, was collecting the princess's hearts to create the X-blade with Master Xehanort, I think, Im not totally sure, then maybe the SoulBlade is an incomplete form of the X-blade, and Riku gaining that Body Suit is more likely due to the fact he embraced the darkness that Ansem SoD gave him

Allister Rose

French Lover
i just saw this video

YouTube - Sora vs Riku - Hollow bastion part 1

it wasn't XH who granted the suit. he didn't even appear to riku yet.

and they were collecting PoH hearts to make the "one's Heart" the keyblade or how wikia translated the "Keyblade of Peoples heart" the keyblade made of hearts of pure light, x blade is a blade that coexist with kh and is made of two hearts, one of equal light and the other of equal darkness.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
Riku met Ansem SoD on DI when it was being destroyed. It was a scene in Coded. So it's entirely possible he got it from Ansem SoD.
i don't remember that but riku didn't get influenced by XH's darkness until he lost to SDG

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
i don't remember that but riku didn't get influenced by XH's darkness until he lost to SDG

Well, here's the scene:

And it's entirely possible he already had influenced him. Nothing goes against it. If anything that scene after the battle just meant Ansem SoD was finally going to give him all of his darkness so he could control him.

Allister Rose

French Lover
oh your right...i was too focus on kh1 i didn't bother to look in coded.although that seen is a bit contradicting dont you think? riku left the island by then. or is is that it got retconned

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
oh your right...i was too focus on kh1 i didn't bother to look in coded.although that seen is a bit contradicting dont you think? riku left the island by then. or is is that it got retconned

Well all we know is he got sent into darkness. He could have gotten out because of how strong his heart was, and arrived just after Sora left and met Ansem. It doesn't really contradict anything. And plus from what I remember, Riku didn't arrive on Hollow Bastion until a bit after that, and seeing as how Ansem made a portal behind him, he probably sent him there.

It's not really a retcon, such as where stuff like Heartless being said to be non-existent by the creator, and then for them to be in the final draft of a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back