• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku/vanitas connection theroy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well all we know is he got sent into darkness. He could have gotten out because of how strong his heart was, and arrived just after Sora left and met Ansem. It doesn't really contradict anything. And plus from what I remember, Riku didn't arrive on Hollow Bastion until a bit after that, and seeing as how Ansem made a portal behind him, he probably sent him there.

It's not really a retcon, such as where stuff like Heartless being said to be non-existent by the creator, and then for them to be in the final draft of a game.

ehh....idk i don't take codeds word for it alot, he was transported back to di but then XH opens a corridor for him? plus there are other changes we see in coded too, like pete and, the journal taking form of riku

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
ehh....idk i don't take codeds word for it alot, he was transported back to di but then XH opens a corridor for him? plus there are other changes we see in coded too, like pete and, the journal taking form of riku

Yeah, and all of it is cannon. It's not like it's just some non-cannon bonuses thrown in for the game.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yeah, and all of it is cannon. It's not like it's just some non-cannon bonuses thrown in for the game.

wel ok, i guess riku could be affected by ansem at the time, still he shouldve received the suit long after. or maybe it wasn't strong enough until hallow bastion. oh welli need to rethink this

Lelouch

i just saw this video

YouTube - Sora vs Riku - Hollow bastion part 1

it wasn't XH who granted the suit. he didn't even appear to riku yet.

and they were collecting PoH hearts to make the "one's Heart" the keyblade or how wikia translated the "Keyblade of Peoples heart" the keyblade made of hearts of pure light, x blade is a blade that coexist with kh and is made of two hearts, one of equal light and the other of equal darkness.
According to Coded, Ansem SoD pretty much "trained" Riku prior to the destruction of Destiny Island and gave him dark power beforehand.

Allister Rose

French Lover
According to Coded, Ansem SoD pretty much "trained" Riku prior to the destruction of Destiny Island and gave him dark power beforehand.

which is also a bit contradictory to kh1. i'm assuming coded is just like chain of memories, it takes it's own version of the story and changes them slightly

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
which is also a bit contradictory to kh1. i'm assuming coded is just like chain of memories, it takes it's own version of the story and changes them slightly

Except that's not how Coded is for certain scenes, such as this one. Nothing contradicts this scene happening in KH1. Riku disappeared into the darkness and returned - that's not impossible nor that hard.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Except that's not how Coded is for certain scenes, such as this one. Nothing contradicts this scene happening in KH1. Riku disappeared into the darkness and returned - that's not impossible nor that hard.

that's only one scene plus it just makes the scene even more odd...either way, this one is diffferent, care to explain it? i again dont trust coded in the same way i see COM

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
i was thinking that vanitas sentiments just made it's way into riku after he was defeated but then again that wouldn't explain why kkd was in the realm of darkness

Maybe there's no need for an explanation. We don't KNOW that the Kingdom Key and Kingdom Key D were part of the X-Blade. All we know is that the Kingdom Key is the true form of the Keyblades of the Realm of Light, and the Kingdom Key D is the true form of the Keyblades of the Realm of Darkness.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Maybe there's no need for an explanation. We don't KNOW that the Kingdom Key and Kingdom Key D were part of the X-Blade. All we know is that the Kingdom Key is the true form of the Keyblades of the Realm of Light, and the Kingdom Key D is the true form of the Keyblades of the Realm of Darkness.

it was a theory, and i already know that we dont that. still i imagine kk is part of the x blade or such. we hardly ever get any descriptions, we know kk is from realm of light, kkd is from realm of darkness (not really)

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Yeah I believe Ansem SoD influenced Riku before hand or appeared to him and tempered his darkness granting him the suit possibly. I'm taking Coded for it's word though seeing how it also tied to Birth By Sleep and apparently Nomura is going by his current changes to the game (Coded, BBS, Days.)

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yeah I believe Ansem SoD influenced Riku before hand or appeared to him and tempered his darkness granting him the suit possibly. I'm taking Coded for it's word though seeing how it also tied to Birth By Sleep and apparently Nomura is going by his current changes to the game (Coded, BBS, Days.)
i dont know, coded changed alot of things, i believe the beginning and middle of the journal differ from the original (by a lot) but in the end they have the same ending (not really).

the canon in coded seems to affect only the journal.

Samhain

Bronze Member
and since Ansem SoD, most likely teamed with Maleficent, who, if im not mistaken, was collecting the princess's hearts to create the X-blade with Master Xehanort, I think, Im not totally sure, then maybe the SoulBlade is an incomplete form of the X-blade, and Riku gaining that Body Suit is more likely due to the fact he embraced the darkness that Ansem SoD gave him
i do not understand some of you people.

first of all:
absolutely not. MALEFICENT gave Riku that suit. NOT Xehanort's Heartless for christ sake. how many friggin times are we going to have to correct to some people? replay kh1.
2nd: just because both Ansem SoD and Maleficent had the same goals does not mean they will/would/had worked together. some ppl can have the same goals but just fly solo. that's the kind of guy Xehanort is. Do not mention Xemnas because he was basically flying solo as well as he only wanted KH for himself. The type of guy Xehanort is

"Screw all of you. 1 is enough. And that is myself."
He thinks he's the number 1 best and no one is closer or superior to him nor his knowledge. he doesnt want to work with someone. and you're surprised that Xehanort knew more about the heartless than Maleficent had any clue about or Kingdom Hearts, or the princesses? Xehanort never worked with Maleficent. He never associated with the Disney Villains. the ONLY reason why Maleficent knows all this knowledge is because she found the Xehanort reports in the first place (Ansem, Sod reports anyway). notice how everytime u defeat a disney villain u get an ansem report. simple. they used that reports for their knowledge and uptain to a true goal and what this man Ansem was really working for.

so simple:
Xehanort worked by himself during post BBS - during kh1.
Maleficent was just a pawn and had no knowledge who Ansem SoD even was

Aquaman OS

Actually Coded reveals that Ansem SOD had been secretly meeting with Riku for awhile before KH 1 even started (possibly for years) and he was the one who opened the dark corridor to Hallow Bastion for him in the first place. In fact it seems to imply that Riku knew all along they'd be leaving by darkness and simply came up with the raft idea as a way to get his two friends into the idea of leaving their world with him, having no intention of actually taking that raft. Which explains why it was so poorly thought out.

Ansem was the one who was feeding his Darkness in the first place so it's not out of place to think Ansem crafted the Dark Form suit for Maleficent to later unlock designing it with a similar design to his former apprentice to show that Ansem SOD was still Xehanort deep down, even if he had forgotten. It's also why Ansem SOD wears similar clothing to Master Xehanort. Tastes in clothing don't always change if you lose your memories.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by riku_kicks_butt
Riku in a dark suit? You mean the organization thing?

No, we mean the dark suit, like the kind Riku wears when you fight him at HB, the dark suits that Vanitas and Repliku wear.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You fight against Riku in Hollow Bastion before Sora stabs himself in HB. You fight against Repliku in CoM.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
ugh are you really that mental?!?!?! try replaying kingdom hearts one and see for yourself or look it up on kingdom hearts wiki or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back