• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RIku twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASMS

could RIku be a twilight
since he is the real keyblade master
maybe only twilight are supposed to be keyblade masters
and the others are just messengers
like sora was the messenger mickey could be a messenger
and maybe the worlds were originally twilight but then dark and light came
and the worlds mixed sorta and Riku left not knowing about his old life
it would explain why Riku new about darkness at destiny islands
also it would explain why u where diffrent clothes on steam boat willie then u do in Disney castle which are supposed to be next to each other
then the keyblade would also be twilight
u see it changes, oblivion, to oathkeeper, light to dark
u see

ASMS

He came throught that door behind the tree, its like the door from disney castle to steam boat willie, to worlds connected, yes I figured it out

ASMS

also since in the ansem report it says that there is a third force one that begrudges both dark and light maybe thats why Riku and the BHK work with bad guys but want the bad guys dead

anyone but me

ASMS said:
could RIku be a twilight
also it would explain why u where diffrent clothes on steam boat willie then u do in Disney castle which are supposed to be next to each other
u see
Worlds were originally light, not twilight.. then people fought over the light and darkness was born in their hearts, and it spread, thus some worlds became twilight and dark

ASMS

but disney doesn't have original clothes or wierd stretchy arms they are connected by a door 2 worlds connected
where Riku came from and destiny Islands are connected by a door
just like steam boat willie and Disney castle

ASMS

and ansem says at the start of kh ur world has been connected like once again or something
its happened before when riku or his family came
and thats how sora was saved he went through the door to traverse town
and he didn't end up where riku came from because he isn't a twilight

anyone but me

ASMS said:
and ansem says at the start of kh ur world has been connected like once again or something
its happened before when riku or his family came
and thats how sora was saved he went through the door to traverse town
and he didn't end up where riku came from because he isn't a twilight
Riku never moved to Destiny Islands.. he was always there, which is proven since Sora has known him his whole life.. and the world was never connected 'again'.. Ansem says, "This world has been connected.. tied to the darkness," or something along the lines of that.. nothing indicates that it has happened before.. and dont double post, youve done it twice.. and your theory has A LOT of wholes...

ASMS

okay ur right the worlds were originally light but they could still be connnected and everything

ASMS

double post sry I'm a newbie or noob what ever
well then how did he know about darkness maybe his family like told him
and I know its really iffy I'm just putting it out there

ASMS

also then the worlds used to be connected when they were light dude,
sry I think I'm about to double post

anyone but me

Ok, holy crap! you just triple posted!! I have never seen a triple post! use your freaking edit button dude! lol

And the worlds never used to be connected.. they were always seperated, which is why gummi ships were rendered useless.. then the walls (made of gummi) were broken down- signified by a meteor shower.. when the wall to Destiny Islands was broken down, the world was 'connected' because you could now travel there.. replay kngdom hearts dude

Counterpart

I disagree with EVERYTHING!!!

could RIku be a twilight

Riku at the moment has dark in him & is trying to find the light.At the end of CoM he was asked if he was going to take the darkness road or the twilit road and he said the road to dawn.Dawn means going from darkness to light.WHich also means he will have to master darkness to get to light.

There is no REAL keyblade master just various keyblade masters.Riku is the true keyblade master & Sora is the original.

I highly doubt that only Twilit keybearers are the only Keyblade Master.There won't be much of a game if only a certain "power" can wield a keyblade.

Sora was NEVER a messenger.In KH Riku said he was a messanger because Maleficent told him he has the strength in his heart to wield one which is true.But in Hollow Bastion Sora's heart grew stronger and got the keyblade back.If he was indeed a messanger I don't think the keyblade would've gone back to him now would it?And Mickey being a messanger is just hilarious.Mickey knows way more about the keyblade then anybody(i'll say) and him being a messenger for another keybearer I don't see it happening.

It was already said that long ago every world was filled with Light.BEcause people fought over the light and thats how darkness grew in their hearts.But light lives within even the deepest of darkness.

I have no clue in hell what this is suppose to mean.

Riku didn't know about darkness.It was how he was seeing/feeling about things that the word darkness came out of his mouth & how it grew in his heart.

You have different clothes in Steamboat Willie because SBW is an original world.Meaning anybody that steps into that world will be in their original form.Steamboat Willie & Disney Castkle are not next to each other they are the other side of each other.

What keyblade?The Kingdomkey,inverted Kingdomkey(Mickey's keyblade),Oathkeeper & Oblivion don't & won't change forms.THey are original keyblades.The only reason why Kingdomkey(Sora's)changes forms is because of the keychain.BUt in originalty they don't change.(if you know what I mean)

P.S.Next time think about your theory because there is various mistakes in this theory of yours.

[PWNED]

Last edited:

ASMS

no they used to be when everything was light
and like i said I'm new actually I got my fiel at like 11 this morning so I don't know how to do anything but quote and type sry I'll try not to triple post
and why can't RIku be a twilight he could of come from somewhere else
then explain why him and the Bhk are so much alike

sry dude but I think that this theory is actually right
it just has a couple of problems that u can probaly fix because u know more

and I just learned how to edit

anyone but me

ASMS said:
and like i said I'm new actually I got my fiel at like 11 this morning so I don't know how to do anything but quote and type sry I'll try not to triple post

omg.. your theory has been completley disproved and you still believe it! And Riku and BHK aren't alike.. the only thing alike about them is Riku chose the road of twilight from dusk to dawn and BHK is twilight.. and Riku didn't move there because Riku was with Sora growing up WHEN THE WORLDS WERE NOT CONNECTED! so it would be impossible for him to move there

owned

Counterpart

ASMS said:

Riku & SOra known each other their WHOLE lives.Riku did not come through that door so stop passsing it off as fact.Plus it seems like only you thinks he came from there which obviously he didn't with all the flash backs Sora had about his childhood with Riku.

ASMS

counter part there are a billion things wrong with ur info to

twilight is the time right before dawn and the time right before dusk
so to get from darkness to light he will have to pass through twilight anyway
and being a twilight means u were bron in the twilight area

ALso I know I was talking about sora's blade

Next no RIku was the real master of that blade thats why he could take the blade from sora in traverse town and not have it dissapear back to sora but his heart got weaker when he used to much darkness

Counterpart

ASMS said:
counter part there are a billion things wrong with ur info to

twilight is the time right before dawn and the time right before dusk
so to get from darkness to light he will have to pass through twilight anyway
and being a twilight means u were bron in the twilight area

ALso I know I was talking about sora's blade

OMG you are wrong.I'mma put this in caps for you.IN COM RIKU WAS ASKED TO TAKE THE ROAD TO DARKNESS OR TWILIGHT RIKU SAID EITHER.HE SAID HE WILL TAKE THE ROAD TO DAWN.NOW STEP AWAY FROM THE GAME AND BASE DAWN TO REAL LIFE.DAWN IS WHEN LIGHT BEGINS.AND OMG I HAVE THE DEFINITION RIGHT HERE.

DAWN:The time each morning at which daylight first begins.

NOW HOW I'M I WRONG?You just cant get over the fact that your theory is wrong.

P.S.Twilight in this game means you don't chose the path of darkness nor light.BUt RIku said DAWN which mean he choses light.Read the definition I posted!!!!

ASMS

okay dudes ur right I"m an idiot sry I just thought it could be possible but one thing
counter part half the things u said were wrong
anyone but me was the one who disprooved me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back