• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku-Through the Door

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
I finally beat the game KH the other day and I'm so happy:) But that left me with a major question for the second game. How in the world does Riku make it through the Kingdom Hearts door!?(the same for Mickey) I've checked through this website and found out that only darkness can come through the door, but since Riku and Mickey aren't creatures of darkness that is why they have to stay on the other side and shut it. My theory, and don't flame me if you don't agree, is that as we all know Riku and Mickey are wearing clokes and are apparently out of the Kingdom Hearts door.(correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I'm right) Well, I think that they might have joined the Organization for a certain amount of time so that they could get out of the KH door (like a deal kinda) I mean if the Oraganization is evil and is headed by Diz then they might have gotten Riku and Mickey out so they could use them in their plans against Sora, and since they are evil and are darkness they could have gotten them out. That's just my theory, so I would like to hear comments and other theories please!:) (Once again, plz don't flame me, I think I've been burnt enough!:()

LIAR LIAR

That seems reasonable~ Can't think of any arguments against it!

But i still don't know how Kairi got right there at the same time. how was she sent there from Traverse Town? (o_o)a

jporiey

i have a theory and im really sure its right
in CoM diz keeps on saying how theres still darkness in rikus heart allowing him to escape thats it but then theres mickey maybe he accepted the darkness allowing him out and they betrayed the darkness so they wear cloaks so know one recognises them
( although it didnt go to well when fighting dusks in twilight town on kh2 movie donald and goofy noticed stragiht away ) so what do you think about that?

LIAR LIAR

Hm.

I not the best with KH info, but by wearing a cloak, who would they really be trying to hide from?

Or basically, who are they hiding from? Cause i think you mean the whole Org. when you say that right?

jporiey

im really not sure myself but im just so sure ( and i dont often feel like this ) that riku and KM are not with the org. although they do seem to enjoy toying with riku in CoM

enygma

it says that answer right in the games. though i never played COM(i cant stand gameboy...its not as durable as a controller...lol) anyways riku got through the door by embracing the darkness in his heart, but he also embraces the light. So he can travel freely between light and darkness, and that makes him stronger then sora i think, since sora refuses to give into the fact that he has darkness in his heart he will never be able to have the power or abilities riku does. and since riku is comfortable with everything he is and has become he's stronger because sora will never be comfortable with himself fully. anyways answer was at the beginning

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
enygma said:
i(i cant stand gameboy...its not as durable as a controller...lol)

Sorry, off topic, but why don't u get a Game Boy Player 4 gamecube, sou u can play CoM on ur TV, that's what I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back