• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herumaru

In KH2 at first impression most of you thought that Riku(Ansem/Xehanort) was an actual Organization XIII member. Unfortunately he wasn't but he could've been a member of the Org.

Supporting Facts And Details

1.Riku was neither darkness or light.(Neither is the organization members)

2.The Soul Eater wasn an incomplete weapon.

3.The Soul Eater represented a sole element as we know (Darkness)

4.And Riku just pwns:thumbsup:
\

Any comments?

Retha Realta

no offence, but riku looks completely different to no14, cos, y,know shes a girl an all.

but it was a good theory.but what did you mean by the soal eater being an incomplete weapon?
do you mean about when he got the extra wing on the end, and it was called the way to dawn?cos i always wondered when that happened.i think at the end of CoM, but im not sure.

Supporting fact making your theory inconsistent and flawed;

• Riku isn't a Nobody.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Supporting fact making your theory inconsistent and flawed;

• Riku isn't a Nobody.

Truth.

And, do you ever think Xemnas would have let a person like this into the Organization?

Surely he would have noticed sooner or later that Riku was in contact with Ansem and that he wasn't his other half in reality.

blader94

i highly doubt that riku was an orginazation member let alone the 14th member.i mean look at mickey he was wearing a org. coat and he was never a member

wizy123

happy town bobachusits. of course it only exists i
well Riku could be in a class all by himself. since he is not a Nobody and he is not an orginanization member, we need to find a class that fits him. He controls darkness but not heartless (at least not anymore. but then again in the first game you could say he was possesed). his blade is like the keyblade but not at the same time as well. it doesnt open or close doors BUT it appers just like soras.

KCDjedi

his blade is like the keyblade but not at the same time as well. it doesnt open or close doors BUT it appers just like soras.

Now now, Riku's blade in KHII is a Keyblade, it wasn't in KH or CoM. At some point (I'm guessing when he came to grips with what he is shortly after CoM) he earns the right to weild a Keyblade yet again, and that's why he has one in KHII. It is the Way to the Dawn after all, and those where his last words in CoM.

graypeople

ok im positive dat riku isnt da 14th member cuz its a girl but if it wasnt dat wuld b a good theory, and 1 more thing im kinda new 2 this so can any1 tell me how 2 post threads plz an thnx

HeartlesGuardian

I always figured that Riku got a keyblade when he turned into Xehanort's heartless form. It showed that his heart was complete, and he was willing to do anything to save his friend (as stated by Ansem)

Herumaru

ok im positive dat riku isnt da 14th member cuz its a girl but if it wasnt dat wuld b a good theory, and 1 more thing im kinda new 2 this so can any1 tell me how 2 post threads plz an thnx

You keep on stating the obvious,we all have seen the pictures of the 14th member.I didnt say that Riku HAD to be an organization member. Try paying attention to what I'm saying T_T

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well, he let Mickey in. :closedeyes:

Dear God, no.

It was just the coat that he was wearing (which he received from Ansem the Wise near the end of Riku's story in Chain of Memories on a side note). That had nothing to do with being a member.

Herumaru

Am I like speaking another language,it was just a non fact theory/post...I just needed comments not criticism.....try reading my posts before you start being judgemental

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Am I like speaking another language,it was just a non fact theory/post...I just needed comments not criticism.....try reading my posts before you start being judgemental

I was talking to Txamt, in case you missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back