• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku theory, plus some things to know about keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknetwork

This is my Riku theory, its just a restatment of a post a made a while ago.

Note Riku powers are from the darkness. he simple chose the twilight road. The little light in Riku is the friendship he still has with sora and Kairi . That light got a lot brighter and effects Riku more( note I AM NOT SAYING THAT RIKU CAN USE THAT LIGHT JUST SAYING THAT HIS FRIENDSHIP IS GROWING STRONGER)since king mickey became his friend. The ability to use the power of the dark, will still keeping his bonds with his friend( still careing about them, wanting to protect them, hell loving them) is what makes him twilight. his friendship/light will stop him from being devoured by the darkness, while his darkness/the power that comes from himself and himself alone will keep him from being blinded by the light. And note that is my riku theory.

This is the what i said about whether or not the keyblade is of sora is present or not.

Ok let me say this, Sora keyblade is light why because his heart his light and the keyblade only becomes the power of the heart of the wielder. Basicly sora heart is light keyblade must be light. Present is not a power its simply a general statement of the plane of existence all worlds exist in. when sora got his keyblade the light in his heart protected him and guided him out of the darkness, then that light turned into a keyblade. Sure riku was suposed to have a keyblade too but since he was posed by ansem, not the fact that he chose darkness, that he couldn't get one. Riku was using ansem darkness through out kh, it was the little light that riku still had in his heart, since the fact is he chose the darkness and would be dark with or without ansem, (in my opinion since darkness isn't evil but the loneliness in your heart and the strengh that only comes from yourself, unlike Sora light that comes from his VERY strong bonds of friendship with his friends), that kept riku from being devoured. Also the only reason that Riku would be able to take Sora keyblade would be because he was stronger. The only reason he would lose that keyblade is because it is light and Riku is obviously dark. also when riku got his dark keyblade since it was ansems darkness, not HIS darkness, that Riku wasn't able to use it to beat Soar. he said so in COM

Riku:" I used all the darkness that you had to give and i STILL lost to Sora."

after that Riku killed ansem with the darkness he had not ansem's. Also concerning the mickey having a keyblade of light and sora haveing a keyblade of light too. Guess what people that CAN exist no. There is not one time that Kh1 said that can't happen. There can be two keyblades of the same element, (light and dark... twlight isn't a keyblade element just a road or a power but that is only if you either balance light and dark or you are a unknown) they just can't be the same keyblade. also the keyblades that sora can us aren't permanent keyblades unlike sora's orginal. they only exist because of the keychain. how does BHK get sora's oathkeeper and oblivion i have no idea, probally because since sora made them, any person who is strong enough to wield them can but there hearts must create them so that keyblade can belong to them.

Claymore

omg there are no keyblades of elements. There is a keyblade of the lightside (sora's) and a Keyblade of the darkside (mickey's) Considering mickey has no darkness in him his dark keyblade glows with his Light.

YoshiAngemon

I think that the Keyblades are like the Jedi's powers - If the Jedi is of the Republic side, his or her lightsaber is of the light side of the force. It can be green, blue or purple. And the Sith are dark Force Users, and their LightSabers are red. Anakin's Lightsaber was blue, but because he's a part of the Dark Side as Vader, it becomes red. If the Keyblade is like that, then when Riku HAD a Keyblade created from the hearts of the 6 Princesses, and his darkness, it's a symbol of darkness. Maybe the Keyblades HAVE no element at all, and it's probably just a bunch of stuff that happened.

A

Audo

Its not Riku's Keyblade its Ansem's and their is Seven Princesses of Heart.

Soras keyblade is defiently light because the heartless are attracked to the light and heartless are in constant search...

YoshiAngemon

Well, Riku doesn't wield a Keyblade! He wields a sword, and one that looks like a demon wing at that! And I'm talking about the Soul Eater!

Darknetwork

Note Riku can wield a keyblade but in KH1, since riku was useing ansems power and not his own, is the reason why he couldn't be that effective with it. Ansem doesn't have a keyblade. Claymore there i no way in hell that mickey gets a darkside keyblade! Simple and cleanly put it ,Mickey like sora found his keyblade in the darkness that surrounded him. That keyblade was made in the light that is in that darkness. that light reacted to mickey's light and formed a keyblade of light.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Gunblader Lionheart said:
Soras keyblade is defiently light because the heartless are attracked to the light and heartless are in constant search...

The Heartless are searching for Sora's heart, they want the heart that was chosen by the keyblade... thats what Leon says when you first go to Traverse Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back