• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku,Sora,Kairi,King Mickey,Donald, Or Goofy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGDOMHEARTS104

Website
www.myspace.com
Well My Favorite Charcter Out Of This Thread Is Sora Obviously But Ya I Like How Sora Alwayz Is On The Adventure When He Doesnt Even Want To Go Either But Ya Its Awesome Jelly Man!

KINGDOMHEARTS104

Website
www.myspace.com
KeyBladesmen7991 said:
I like how you capatalized the first letter on every word. And I like King Mickey.
Thanx! For Quote! Its Really A Really Good Quote Thanx Again Srry I have To Type A Long Thing Cuz It said That I Have To Short Of A Message Well Thanx Again Though!

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
KINGDOMHEARTS104 said:
Thanx! For Quote! Its Really A Really Good Quote Thanx Again Srry I have To Type A Long Thing Cuz It said That I Have To Short Of A Message Well Thanx Again Though!

Hahaha, are you high or something? Don't use the "!" too much, it makes you look like a nut head ;p ( don't take it as an insult, more like an advice ), besides you only need 25 characters not 2 lines. I choose Riku.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Yay Sora!!! But let's not forget his faithful pals, Donald and Goofy, without them he wouldn't have gotten this far.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
If it's the KH1 Sora then yeah, definitely Sora. If it isn't then I have to say none of the above. Roxas is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back