• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku Replica

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy

Bronze Member
I was wondering. Where did the Riku Replica run off to? He never was defeated in battle and he just dissapeared after CoM. Thoughts or ideas of where he went?

muffin

I think he just ran off to find who he truely was either that or something happened to him on the way out and was killed by someone....I honestly have no idea and that is a good question by the way.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I think he's gone, as in gone. Because Riku had gotten rid of the darkness inside him, the Riku Replica, which was dark, must have just vanished when that happened.

Joy

Bronze Member
But RR was not riku actually. He just looked like Riku. So even if RIku dies, RR wouldn't. At least i think so.

Sora's_Got_A_Gun

he dissapeared like, in one of the last cutscenes of the sora version in CoM. or atleast that's what i think happens... :/

Joy

Bronze Member
I was reading the game script when i thought of this. It never said that Riku Replica was destroyed

KingMickey06

he dead..which made no sense since hes all goody at the end of soras story but then he attacks riku in reverse rebirth. but i guess since hes the clone, he wud wanna kill the original.

Saixs' WRATH

Destinywind said:
He died in a battle with Riku in Twilight Town in Reverse Rebirth on COM.
thats waht happened cause Riku got out after Sora went to sleep cause half way throught the basement somone .can't remember who, feels Marluxia killed and Riku is only half way. so its enough time for the replica to get down there and fight him.

Joy

Bronze Member
Oh yeah. I forgot about that battle. Thanks a lot guys and gals.

Saixs' WRATH

no prob it can get confusing. i played through it 3 times so i know it pretty well. PM me if you ever have Questions or want to be friends.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
dude riku killed him at the mansion dude u need to play the game again

The Lady of Dark

after marluxia died, axel talked the replica riku into killing zexion for some new pwers so he could be somebody other than riku but that didn't work so he decided to try to kill the original riku be cause he(the replica) said that as long as riku's still alive he would be nothing more than a fake. but in the end riku won and then there was a really sad cutscene that almost made me cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back